Update 3.4.11 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.4.11

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.4.11 Update! This release features some bug fixes following the 3.4.10 update.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where Guild Crate Buy 5 would display you needed to join a guild if you didn’t have enough coins to purchase that crate
  • Fixed an issue with some of the Prize Wall Hero Quests having requirements that couldn’t be completed on some servers.

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, October 26, 2021

26 Likes

Are there already details on how this will be fixed? Like removing them from servers that can’t complete them (and thus lowering the amount of quest needed for completion)? Or lowering the demands on those quests themselves? Or replace them with other kinds of quests that ask you to develop Zeus in a way?

(Or am I too soon in asking this?)

Can you remove the Yellow rank quest? Maybe replace it with getting any hero to Yellow Rank? At least make it easier for F2P…

5 Likes

I believe the quests that cannot be done on certain servers will be hidden.

Long term they will be able to be scaled to match the server.

Edit: You will be able to still claim the big prize with those quests hidden.

6 Likes

Okay, another bug fix. Things should be settled soon.:+1:

I was mostly asking because I was curious whether I would be able to complete the diamonds quest and I assume that should work if those impossible ones would be hidden (and if the amount of quest would be lowered from 21) :upside_down_face:

The tokens would be a nice addition, but not really concerned there since I wouldn’t have been able to get them anyway if this couldn’t have been fixed :laughing:

1 Like

You can still claim the big prize, but you will not get the tokens for the hidden quests.

8 Likes

Thanks for answering!

Seems like a good fix, for my situation at least!

This update does it have a new character

:man_facepalming:

If it did, Loutre would’ve included them in the Patch Notes. (The one exception to this was Carl a while back, but that’s a very rare occurrence.)

7 Likes

even rarer because this is just a hot fix patch…

6 Likes

Oigan alguien sabe porque no me deja ingresar al juego me dice que error al actualizar el contenido :disappointed:

1 Like

¿Has actualizado el juego?

I thought it was weird when one of the quests was to get Zeus to yellow rank, even though it’s not avaiable on my server yet.

1 Like

Maybe to be fair, the “get Zeus to yellow” quest should be removed from ALL servers?

I mean, honestly, as a f2p player, I’m throwing everything at Zeus ( except stuff that must be hoarded for FTN contests) and my Zeus is still just orange. Expecting us to get a new character to yellow rank in just two weeks is a big ask.

5 Likes

Si si lo ise

Podria ser tu conexion al internet

2 Likes

Tal ves quien sabe solo me queda esperar porque que mas Jejeje

Yes, this would be good.

Same. For probably 95% of players that quest is legitimately unobtainable without opting to spend a lot of money. You might be able to do it without buying if you really pushed. (Or maybe if we got a bit more stamina to help things along) I’m not even going to bother with that quest, I don’t have anyone at yellow rank yet anyway. Just takes too much stamina. (I’ve generally been a f2p player since before Red+0 even existed.) Most players that actually get that quest completed will be the whales or anyone with a ton of resources they decide to use.

And just to clarify: if it’s too hard to remove the “get Zeus to yellow” task from servers with yellow rank (since some people will already have accomplished this task and others might plan to), simply make it so that only 20 of the 21 hero quests must be completed for the big reward.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney