Update 3.4.11 Patch Notes

Still better to get much better rewards, and it’s always possible to hit tier 65 anyways.

Yeah the rewards are nice but getting to 65 can be a real pain if good bot killers aren’t chosen

Current Status:
:white_check_mark: Released to Apple Store
:white_check_mark: Available in Apple Store
:white_check_mark: Released to Google
:white_check_mark: Released to Samsung & Amazon
:white_check_mark: Available in Google Store
:white_check_mark: Schedule server update - 11:15 am CST

8 Likes

Hope that shego is in there

please remove the quest about upgrading zeus to yellow, too much farming to get to yellow, even though Im max lvl its a very long time farming to get to max upgrade

Its 5,000 diamonds, of course it wasn’t going to be easy to get. Best bet is to spend a little bit for yellow and get those diamonds.

I think the biggest issue is with the need to upgrade to yellow on servers that don’t yet have yellow :joy:

This is the whole point of this patch notes… -_-

but guess it is easier to just complain than to read :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yep, like hitting yellow on s21 when it doesn’t go that high lol

lol…
They are fixing it, it was an unitended result of implementing the hero quests, so #relax

4 Likes

I’m cool, I have a s1 and s21 account. Smashed it on s1 with ease. But most on 21 were having a meltdown over it lol

1 Like

yes, because people prefer to rather moan and complain than to rather just read.
FYI, I’m also on S1 and S2 and S5 and S14 and S18 and S19 and S24, so name dropping won’t scare me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sod that, 2 acounts is enough for me :joy: and I wasn’t name dropping, just saying I understood the issue :slight_smile:

I’m f2p and I’ve got it to r13. You get 5k diamonds for doing so what’s the hold up. Goals are there to push and challenge. The FTN challenges suck in general since they lowered the value for accumulating points.

Game is back up and update ready!

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney