Update 3.4-A Patch Notes

All servers are missing resources, besides… there never were such bonuses for servers which are about to merge, why S19 must be special? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Deberían sacar menos héroes cada fin de mes… Es difícil llevarlos hasta el máximo.nivel estoy en servidor 21 R205 y no alcanzó a mejorar a algunos héroes antiguos…el juego se va volviendo más pesado …y ya no dan recursos para equilibrar … lo malo es que no todos los jugadores son antiguos… Hay algunos que recién empiezan…
PB tendría que revisar muchas cosas de este juego sino va seguir perdiendo seguidores…

1 Like

They won’t do that, u Have to accept that pb just cares about the spenders, nothing more.

If u think they care about f2ps, then well no words :joy:

Aaannndd saying all servers missing resources is wrong, its just needed to keep the economy “healthy”. If you want resources, you just need to by buy deals, that’s not healthy for your own pocket, but it’s healthy for great pb company

And saying thanks to such a “update” makes me believe it’s a nickname from someone by pb, just saying thanks for the new money income yiihhaaa

4 Likes

Umm ok, thanks for that input, some of us would rather be not be taken advantage of though lol.

Basically S18 is getting double the resources S19 is getting, it is perfectly reasonable to expect something to be done to help all players keep up.

7 Likes

I thought we’re having a new hero

2 Likes

This is the cap raise not the big update :unamused:

7 Likes

Totally agree…without triple port events reaching the levels is meaningless! Some of us cannot spend for the gold to upgrade skills and will be hopelessly behind when the merger happens. Those of us just now getting to be able to flex some power will be littoral weakling :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Update Huh??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::confused:

1 Like

Same here. I’m one level away from level 160. So uh…I still have like 76 levels to get up now once this update is out. So that sucks.

1 Like

El problema es que quieres tener a todos en máximo nivel y eso no es sustentable a menos que pagues para que sea así. Si no eres de gastar, enfócate en 3 equipos principales, y los demás para el olvido. Ya que tengas a tus 3 equipos decentes, después elige uno o dos nuevos o viejos para enfocarte en ellos, y luego cuando se incremente el nivel nuevamente a enfocarse en los 15 principales

1 Like

The increase in server 13 is doubled. It’s okay for a limited time, so I’d like you to double the rewards you get from the codebase.

3 Likes

I wish there was a way to replay friend campaigns

1 Like

You already posted about this, please don’t double post.

5 Likes

If i did it’s because I wasn’t sure where I should post the comment

LMAO

Codebase drops were never changed. They are the same from the start of Y0 for every server.

Why? So we can start the frustration all over again?

If anything they should set up an archive that allows to read the stories from friendships as well as from the main campaign.

1 Like

Im curious to see how that would work out with the language barrier. Server 13, most names are in japanese and untranslatable. And the google translator is not always accurate. I hit that translate button like a beast and i still have no idea what is being said :smiley:

I don’t think they can merge S13, mainly because it is a totally separate server.
It is possible that they just want to align the servers more equally so new content can be planned together for more servers.
E.g. scaling of resources - you can’t all of a sudden half the cost of red skills on all servers, as S1-5 will be more disadvantaged by that than S13, and even more than S18, more than S19 and then more than S21
Each server level will have to be managed separately so I think it make sense for them to keep as many servers on the same level/rank as possible.

7 Likes

We still don’t have any idea but the hero with the biggest possibility is Milo, Della duck, Luca, Raya, and Idk but they might put Phineas and Ferb too since there are too many teasers about them like the backgrounds and badges (perry the platypus’ badge)

Badges do not foreshadow upcoming heroes

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney