Update 3.4-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.4-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.4-A Update! This release features new chapters and ranks for all servers!

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1,2, & 5 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 270
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +7 rank
  • Chapter 48: “Trackers” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Fear, Jim Hawkins, Mr. Big & Koslov, Demona, The Fairy Godmother, Carl, and Shego

Server 13 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 270
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +7 rank
  • Chapter 47: “Dune And Gloom” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Swedish Chef, Captain Amelia, Dr. Drakken, Rocketeer, The Fairy Godmother, and Shego
  • Chapter 48: “Trackers” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Fear, Jim Hawkins, Mr. Big & Koslov, Demona, The Fairy Godmother, Carl, and Shego

This is a one-time double increase for Server 13.

Server 14 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 250
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +3 rank
  • Chapter 44: “Day At The Park” is now available

Servers 18 & 19 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 235
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow rank!
  • Chapter 41: “City Work” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Sadness, Fear, Jim Hawkins, Demona, The Fairy Godmother, Carl, and Shego

Server 21-24

• Team Level Cap increased to 210
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +15 rank
  • Chapter 36: “Just Beachy” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Jasmine, Simba & Nala, Mad Madam Mim, Oogie Boogie, Fear, Jim Hawkins, and Shego

This is a server only update that is currently planned for Tuesday, October 12, 2021

22 Likes

Are you kidding me :)) ?

9 Likes

Thanks! Servers 21-24 are one step closer to Yellow Rank! I can’t wait! In addition, we are also getting Shego in the elite campaign! This is awesome PB thanks!

8 Likes

So, Server 13 will become a guest for Server 5 in the future? :thinking:

3 Likes

Thought this was gonna be the resize Ariel update :thinking:

8 Likes

Nope, that is 3.4.1.

11 Likes

I know that :unamused:… just thought today would be it with the day to finally resize her

5 Likes

Oh, so it’s just new chapters and ranks? Oh well, I still thought it’s gonna be a new character since we already have 2 previously. I was thinking to resize Carl Fredricksen since he’s nearly the same size as Judy, Nick, Dash, Wall-E, and even Basil. Other than that, this sounds cool.:+1:

3 Likes

When will Robin, Hatter, etc. get another level? :confused:

3 Likes

When will we get skill chips from elite campaign event?

It’s 2nd cap rise without this event.

9 Likes

Double up for server 13 means in the future, they will merge with 1,2 and 5?:thinking:

8 Likes

I’m sorry but what shop? :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

They should merge 5 with 1 instead of 13 imo

2 Likes

Same, merging 5 into 1 would just hurt the people in Server 5. And even then, much less than merging two equally populated servers.

2 Likes

Damn… And battle badges up to 8 also ? This Is so annoying and difficult to catch those…

3 Likes

Yeah she is too small to be honest

I knew it

3 Likes

I haven’t even hit 225 yet… :confused:

6 Likes

Who is the hero for the next update

4 Likes

We don’t know yet. We’ll have to wait till patch notes B

1 Like

Me neither.

Really though, if you are giving a server half as much time to level up compared to other servers, you double the resources. That’s just basic courtesy.

You don’t use it as an opportunity to sit back, watching the top players spend double and say “they’re on track to reach cap so we won’t compensate them”.

Even if you ran triple port and elite campaign drops just once, it would be a big help for the people who can’t afford to spend double.

Right now S19 players are basically being exploited, and I’m sure it’s bringing in some money now but it’s not sustainable if only the top spenders can keep up.

Please run triple port & elite drops!!! Thanks.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney