Update 3.4 Known Issues

Here’s a list of known issues after the 3.4 update:

• Possible Google Play update not showing. This is a Google Play side issue and you may need to wait for the update to show or clear cache in the Google Play Store App.

These issues have been resolved:

• Ariel will be rescaled in 3.4.1
  • Gadget too tiny and will be rescaled
8 Likes

Ariel is very small

10 Likes

I believe all hero scaling will be something the team looks into in the future, but her scaling is correct currently.

6 Likes

Use 100 gold crates is useless when you can’t buy 100 gold crates.

4 Likes

The team is working on buy 100 gold crates.

6 Likes

Hey guys the 55% is happening again UGH

But she is so smol! :eye: :lips: :eye:
She is in size of a dog (Bolt).

Anyways, Gadget has same badges as Go Go, this never happened before that a new hero copied badges of older hero. So… um, wrong.

Only one badge in Y6 is different. Only that.

Yeah I can’t see anywhere how to open 100

I don’t remember this being mentioned.

S23.

4 Likes

Testing a new crate screen UI!

7 Likes

So many unsolicited things, even the inventory has changed a bit

Nuh-uh

It can’t be

(Used Ursula because they’re from the same franchise)

1 Like

I have confirmed that her scaling is currently correct.

1 Like

Well, can it be adjusted?

3 Likes

I have to say that I really like it; much better than having to scroll over to see the guild (and VIP) crate.

2 Likes

My update isnt working lol. Ur lucky

I mean, yeah, she’s small, and I’d like to see her scaling adjusted, but personally I can’t really think it’s a critical issue. :man_shrugging:

In the past, when my update would fail partway through downloading, I would always (a) reboot my device, and (b) confirm my network connectivity was stable and fast, or find a nearby network that was reliable. Being in a small mountain town meant that (b) was sometimes a challenge, but I’d always update successfully after doing one or both of those troubleshooting steps.

1 Like

That definitely is not correct. Only by comparing head-to-head with other human characters.

1 Like

By this picture, the size of her head (not hair, but head!) should be at least like Kermit or Darkwing. Barely half of that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney