Update 3.4 Known Issues

It might be a coincidence.

Doubt that, both released not that far apart.
And how it is possible that ALL badges apart of one in Y6, which gives random badges to all heroes are same.

Never before such thing has happened.
All heroes has their unique sets of badges.

1 Like

Yay! Thanks! :sparkling_heart:

I mean, look on the bright side: At least they both have Tenacity in decent amounts.

That amount is bad. :confused:

53% is not bad at all. In fact, I’d say it’s slightly above what the Tenacity (and Evasion) cap SHOULD be.

Is the Amazon app already approved and available?
Amazon Store shows 3.4 and the right patch notes but no Update option is shown. If I start the game, I get send back to the AppStore.

Not 53%, it’s less.

It’s nothing, Mr. Big freezes for 25s and extends the freezes to permanent durations.

Tenacity and evasion below 70% is useless.

Have you tried clearing cache?

When does 3.4.1 go live?
And how will we know it is active?

I intend to make some videos of Ariel in gameplay, but don’t want to do so with the miscaled (tiny) version.

It will be the next update.

5 Likes

Which is planned on?

Also, this update will include updating Ariel’s stats, or earlier, before prize wall?

And if it will require a full update (server and store)?

You will need to wait for the patch notes like usual.

Her stats will be updated before she goes into the prize wall.

6 Likes

The portrait of Gadget is too small

Genie has strange white line around his body, specially when he is wearing vacation costume.

Have you noticed that Fear’s red skills reflects the freeze of the KO’d Coldsnapper?

None of Ariel’s clenases removes from allies Pleakley’s mosquitoes.
Thus keeping on them DOT, and decreased basic damage, attack speed and movement speed.

Other two cleaners (Kevin and Manticore) removes stacks of mosquitoes and then debuffs caused from red skill and Jumba disk.

4 Likes

The chat filter is kind of bonkers. The word “pollo” which is chicken in Spanish gets censored. Some poor guy on s22 was trying to talk about what he made for dinner and he couldn’t say chicken in his native language without it being censored. I don’t know how the censors influence silences, but it would be sad for someone to be silenced for the word “pollo” especially when it’s just the type of taco they ate…

7 Likes

The ‘Continue’ button after having attacked someone in Arena or Coliseum is now very thin :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Exactly its absolutely ridiculous!! My autocorrect corrects me and I get another silence on top of the 1st one. Like seriously guys? How about give people time time adjust instead of silencing for stupid things. Not everything is intended dirty or offensive. My friend list is who I private message and shouldn’t be monitored.
You don’t monitor guild chats but pms?
Explain how that makes sense?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney