Update 3.4 Patch Notes

It is :confused:

You are making many consecutive posts which you can easily put into one comment

6 Likes
  1. @Loutre, how much gold should players have that is acceptable for you guys? We need some clarification to know whether we have too much or not

2. Why do you guys care so much about gold economy? If 1 guy, for example A, has too much gold, he can only spend for himself! And occasionally help out guild mates. There is no danger or advantage he could pose to another, except himself. So, why do you care that much???

Meanwhile, many other things have been broken for months or years and NOTHING has been done about it. Do you guys only do things that benefit you @Loutre? Because it sure feels that way!!!

5 Likes

I mean, they added characters from Finding Nemo so I guess it could work if they put Flounder in a bucket or something

But… what about guy B? They want to max a hero for whatever reason but can´t because it costs way too much gold and they already spent what they had in leveling their main team skills?

Sorry but I don’t see the connection between A and B :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: just because A earns more gold, doesn’t mean B earns less…it is not like a server has a limit to how much total gold all players of that server can have at the same time :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Because of the player A there are released these changes, so this cause player B to earn less gold (and other resources).

1 Like

Yes I agree they have ignored the coliseum issue if you remove a character from the lineup the annoying “now you’re ready to fight “ message & “participants in the coliseum blah blah message keeps popping up no matter what I do I’ve deleted the game reinstalled it & it still happens. Been affecting all of my accounts on the servers. *sad face
As for the gold in the creep surge I think they will be upsetting a huge amount of players as that’s my primary gold gettings in order to level up the characters skills. It’s my hope many people make blacklash & fight back.
I think they’re doing it so they get more money. I could be wrong though. As I say: if it ain’t broken don’t fix it

I agree musketeer the gold required now on s1 is extortionate. I went through 6 billion gold Last cap had 1 left this will.be higher no.doubt. I have 6 billion gold now will likely need 8 or 9 billion for y7. How is that to much gold?

It would be better to combine multiple replies into one message, like pretty much everyone else in this topic has done; and Bluebandit93 was the first to complain about the multiple separate replies, so are you going to slag on them as well?

5 Likes

And I will also say it again:

You are making many consecutive posts which you can easily put into one comment

I will show you how to in this same comment.

I am not against your opinion, I am against how you are acting with your opinion. There is a difference.

To be fair, no one asked for your opinion either :man_shrugging:

People, or a person?

8 Likes

ls anyone here a fan of Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers?

Not so much Rescue Rangers, but I love Chip and Dale in general.

4 Likes

They come tomorrow yay!

3 Likes

Yes, me, and what about that? :thinking:

Today is update day I’m so excited

2 Likes

Been wondering about that actually, surely Gadget should be generating more interest, it seems she is minimally mentioned.

I’m just glad to see some representation from a tv series.
To me, this game feels like it’s 90% movies, 10% tv series.

I was hoping for more tv series specific inclusion, because most of my favorite Disney characters are from tv shows.
No tv show based content=no characters I love.

2 Likes

Gadget sounds cool, but I kinda would’ve figured Basil would be one of her friends. They are both mouse detectives, after all. And I’m sure Basil would be fascinated with her mechanical expertise.

2 Likes

You will be pleased very soon!

:male_detective:t2:

1 Like

Update Day!

1 Like

Haha, not even close. 1 itself has roughly the same amount of players as 22 rn. And 21 is the same, with 23 and 24 having even far more.

Exactly why the team did that.

Don´t you find it “coincidental” that PerBlue only changed Epic CW RS Chip gain once S21-22 reached Red?

Don´t you find it “coincidental” that PerBlue is changing the gain in Surge above 10M Team Power when S18-19 is about to reach Yellow (and 21-24 will soon too)?

There is nothing coincidental, it´s a straight-forward future planning. So that 21-24 doesn´t have more gold than 1-5 did at the same point in the future. That is not hard to figure out… (And, beside, 21-24 are now the “prime” thing in revenue - because, you know, the deals are bad… you need to buy more to gain an advantage… = more whales there)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney