Update 3.4 Patch Notes

Boo, you’re not even a top ranked player so you won’t be affected by the gold changes. Haha

3 Likes

@B00, i understand your upset, but there’s no need for that kind of language here.

As for the rest of you new at this forum. I understand that your waiting for certain character to be added or certain problems that need to be fixed and your growing rather impatient and frustrated (trust me, i would know). But, patch notes are a time to appreciate what the devs have given us.

Right now, that’s a character that was datamined and anticipated for weeks (Gadget) and another that is has been asked for time and time again and has finally become part of this world so to speak (Ariel). So, there’s no need for the constant nitpicking and complaining when we got all this neat stuff right here.

Don’t forget, the devs book and create characters 6 months in advance and they have a road map to follow. So, they’ll evaluate your character requests and problems you may have in the game in an orderly fashion so as to not be overwhelmed.

2 Likes

Funny you say “we got all this neat stuff”. You’re gonna need gold to upgrade these characters along with a lot of other resources that we get sparingly.

2 Likes

Honestly , if they just posted new toons only I’d appreciate what the developers give us with patch notes.

But there are issues people have been predicting would happen when orange ranks were first coming out, and they are tired of seeing their servers die of good people they became friends with. People complain about things like taking away gold, lack of more frequent new guild perks, etc Becuase it affects them as players. As much as the whales keep the game supported, free to play players are equally important to the game economics of filling guilds for wars, etc. A lot of the complaints are the same complaints for more then a year old, but even more burdensome as the number of toons available in the game and amount of resources required.

Furthermore , people complaining have an equal right as those praising them. Telling people to leave the forums and game just Becuase someone Is tired of hearing people have an equal passion for the game and it’s potential is not a solution either. The complaints are not just from active players but reasons why people did quit too. All people who complain with constructive criticism want is accountability and to be heard, and the more the same old same old happens, the more frustrated they get.

5 Likes

I just realized you’re not a part of a guild…are you sure you play daily? Haha

Okay now that you have taken measures for ‘people having billions of gold’ I expect you to give us triple ports as soon as possible

3 Likes

So the reason why the friendships are so randomized is because a Dev is following a rule that states “X amounts of friendship links”?
That would explain why they are so inconsistent, the logical ones are not permitted because the relevant character has reached their limit.
There are no limits but ones we set ourselves.

If Moana could have 7 or 12 friendships, it would be possible.
And certainly more efficient stamina/levelling, since you’d only have to raise her up for the majority of those friendships instead of a group of random unused characters.

I would love to see Nani ingame, but I don’t think Lilo&Stitch characters are a priority at this time.
Also, Nani’s skillset would most like be brute force brawler (the show emphasizes she’s very much into working out for increased physical strength) and we’ve got so many of those, it would be hard for her to be unique.

Now imagining Moana and Nani surfing the waves, tandem board riding, synchronized, etc.
If they get a Friendship, please name it Hawaiian Rollercoaster.

Others, of over 150 heroes exists, it’s better this way, it avoids one hero getting like 20 friends and other 0, like Basil.

Devs know that people are lacking of all resources for YEARS, and all they do is decreasing main source by 30-50% and increasing other smaller source by 20-30%.
It’s all about money.

Also, saying that MOST players fall under 10M power is a huge lie, which shouldn’t be acceptable.

And they said about tons of new heroes… nowhere to be seen so far. And they were busy long time before 3.2.10. :confused:
Gadget was in data 2 months.

:broom: from state is promising, as long as it is The Owl House—

1 Like

Money :yawning_face:

Less heroes for friendships = Less heroes to invest in = Less money for PerBlue = Less money for employees = Less employees to work on the game = No game

3 Likes

Yeah, I think that’s what gets me the most; there’s issues people have been raising and complaining about for years, like MMR matchmaking, guild perks, and heist being ignored, and we’ve seen little to no action taken on those issues. I’d like to see some progress on these long-standing issues once PerBlue increases their staffing for the game once again, but at this point it’s hard to even have hope.

I’m curious as to how you know that.

Are you talking about some other resource here, or are you claiming to have inside knowledge of the upcoming gold changes?

Considering the newest servers have by far the most players and the lowest power, I’m sure it’s true. I expect it’s technically true even on the oldest servers, but I’d be shocked if most of the active players on those servers got most of their creep surge gold from districts under 10M in power.

The exact quote from the patch notes for 3.2.10 is “the hero design team has been focused on new heroes.” If you know of a different place were Loutre or someone from PerBlue said they were going to be adding “tons of new heroes”, I’d be interested in seeing it.

1 Like

exactly this, if you removed every account that hadn’t logged in for over a week, that probably reduces the population by like 75%.

It’s just another decision based solely on raw data as opposed to analysing the contributing factors to said data

@Loutre I guess there is some mismatch in stat & lineup buff

1 Like

Of course, old servers doesn’t matter.
Also, most players are far beyond 10M power in surge.

Not to mention, surge power depends on guild power. Top guilds are obviously the most active.

These changes should only affect on districts 1-5 or up to 9, where gives most gold. Leaving everything else, giving equal changes to everyone, and it won’t make whole surge drastically worse for A LOT of players.

Also as Zelkiiro said, invasion which gives even more gold isn’t changed.

It’s plain stupid that 9.99M power will give more gold than 10.00M power.
Definitely there wasn’t much thinking about this change on PB’s side. Just a way to get more money without actually giving new content as heroes, again.

3 Likes

I don’t know if anyone can confirm if the amount of gold for breaker fights has increased lately, but a year ago I posted this:

To be exact, you apparently get 1000+(10 * breaker #) gold for each breaker, or (1005 + (5 * n)) * n total gold for beating n breakers; so for beating 1000 breakers, you’d earn 6,005,000 gold, or for 2000 breakers, 22,010,000 gold.

Now I’ve only been half-trying in creep surge lately and haven’t really kept up with how much gold I’ve been getting, but I think 500M a week is a conservative estimate. To get that much from invasion breaker fights, assuming the gold supply hasn’t increased in the past year, I’d have to beat almost 10,000 breakers. Obviously there are people who do just that, but I’m guessing that if they’re putting that much time into the game, PerBlue isn’t going to complain.

I’ll try to remember to look at the gold yield from breaker fights when invasion starts Monday, and revise this comment if it has indeed changed, though my guess is that it hasn’t.

1 Like

Does anyone know why Gadget Hackwrench will be friends with Clawhauser?

Because weird friendships are better to some people

Like Musketeer

Also, I don’t watch Rescue Rangers so I am not sure if this even is a weird friendship

2 Likes

All that matters is the story makes sense

Again Silver is friends with Olaf

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

Maybe I should really reread comments more

1 Like

Princesses who haven’t yet appeared in the game: Snow White, Raya, Cinerella, Aurora, Tiana .

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney