Update 3.5.10 Patch Notes

Yes, I don’t recommend installing it until servers go down since you will not be able to log in!

9 Likes

Can we have an estimated time for the servers update?

…I already downloaded it…should I be worried?

no :slight_smile:

you just need to wait until the end of server update. so like 2 hours.

5 Likes

No, I did it too. We just won’t be able to enter the game until after the server update.

Which means I might miss the free stamina but it’s really just my fault in this case :sweat_smile:

Current Status:
:white_check_mark: Released to Apple Store
:white_check_mark: Available in Apple Store
:white_check_mark: Released to Google
:white_check_mark: Released to Samsung
:white_check_mark: Available in Google Store
:white_check_mark: Schedule server update: 12:00 pm CST

12 Likes

30 minutes to get stamina quickly. Tbh tho, there could be some form of override considered for the Stamina in the future since there is the server update.

1 Like

Elsa is already on shields collection, as she should be only when using Olaf disk.
The same thing works for Nick or Genie.

the secret how big the % are can be revealed now?

7 Likes

You really need to add an auto battle feature for killing my own bot in invasion, doing this one at a time takes forever, you also could allow auto attack on guild bot as well with a ability to disable it if the guild master chooses to do so.

2 Likes

@Loutre status?

@Loutre I wonder what time is the update ready?:thinking:

Patience
This isint gonna take 12 hours

6 Likes

Why has the banner been removed if the update is not done yet?

The banner should still be there!

11 Likes

The update is almost done?

You probably accidentally clicked on the x.

2 Likes

I updated the game but the game isn’t letting me in and are saying “unable to connect, Disney heroes is currently unavailable.”

Yes, the servers are being updated!

8 Likes

Seriously people try reading the patch notes and other announcements before you ask questions or complain about things …

I have my fair of complaints too but they are not just because I’m too lazy to read.

Update times are posted in announcements and have been for as long as I can remember as well as the answer to many of the other questions a multitude of people ask

Just have to wait until it’s back up. Unfortunately, I don’t ever have an exact time to give for when it’ll be back up and it’s also hard to get an estimate.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney