Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.5.10 Update! This release features Raya from Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon and Chip & Dale from Disney’s Rescue Rangers! Winter has arrived in the City, we have a stat refresh for Elsa, the December Sign-In and Shop Refresh, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes!
- New! Raya from Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon
- New! Chip & Dale from Disney’s Rescue Rangers
- Refresh for Elsa from Disney’s Frozen 2
- December Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh
Raya is a front-line “Damage” hero on the Red team. Raya will be available in the next Prize Wall!
Active: Raya extends her sword and slams it into the ground, dealing Normal Damage to all enemies and Stunning them. When Raya uses “Whip Sword” she consumes all stacks of Perseverance, dealing extra Normal Damage per stack to all enemies hit.
Passive: Raya’s skills give her stacks of Perseverance if she meets the criteria. Raya can have up to X stacks at a time. Raya keeps her stacks when she moves to the next wave.
Raya holds up a fragment of her gem, Cleansing and Healing herself. Raya also gains stacks of Hardy. If Raya uses X stacks of Hardy from any source within Y seconds after using this skill, she gains a stack of Perseverance.
Raya jumps and kicks the closest enemy and Knocks them back, dealing Normal Damage, Stunning them, and applying Pierce. When she lands, she deals Normal Damage to nearby enemies. Pierced enemies take a percent of their Max HP as True Damage each time they are dealt Normal Damage from an enemy. Skills that deal damage over time can only trigger Pierce once per second at max. If Raya damages X or more enemies when landing, she gains a stack of Perseverance.
When Raya uses “Gem Piece”, she Heals additional HP for each stack of Perseverance she has. When Raya uses “High Jump”, she deals an extra Normal Damage per stack of Perseverance she has when she lands.
Full Of Heart
Raya gains a stack of Perseverance every time she triggers Pierce on an enemy. “Gem Piece” Shields Raya and gives her Armor and Reality for the rest of the wave, up to a max. Raya keepsa percent of this Armor and Reality from wave to wave. When Raya has maximum stacks of Perseverance, she gains Attack Speed and is Energized, receiving extra Energy each time she performs a Basic Attack. Raya loses this buff when she no longer has max stacks of Perseverance.
- Charge Condition: Stun is applied to Enemies
- Stat Buff: +Armor
- Lineup Buff: +Basic Damage per Red Team Ally
- Effect Buff: +Normal Crit
Chip & Dale are a mid-line “Support” duo on the Yellow team. Chip & Dale will be the December Sign-In Hero!
Chip & Dale cheer on their allies, granting them bonus Damage on their Basic Attacks.
Chip & Dale slingshot Zipper at the closest enemy, dealing Normal Damage and Stunning them.
At the beginning of each wave, Chip & Dale dive bomb their enemies with their plane, dealing Normal Damage to all enemies. While flying by, they drop a supply crate that Energizes them and their allies. Units Energized by this Skill gain bonus Energy per Basic Attack.
On The Case
At the beginning of each wave, Chip & Dale gain Energy. Allies affected by “Chipmunk Cheer” Heal per Basic Attack for the duration of the skill.
Ready To Rescue
“Chipmunk Cheer” now grants x percent increased Attack Speed and y percent increased Movement Speed for a few seconds. Allies affected by “Chipmunk Cheer” also have a chance to gain stacks of Hardy.
- Charge Condition: Stacks of Hardy are applied to heroes
- Stat Buff: +Max HP
- Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per Yellow Team Ally
- Effect Buff: Team Heal over Time
- Basil of Baker Street
- Stats are boosted for Elsa!
- Fixed a bug where Kronk’s trapdoor could activate after he’d been KO’d
- Fixed a bug with Honey Lemon’s Goop Shield so it will no longer be interrupted by her Sticky Mess skill activating
- Fixed an issue with Winifred’s Berserk being delayed by other skills activating. It should now activate more quickly.
- Fixed an issue with Fear where his Scared status could be cleared
- Fixed an issue where Gadget’s Plunger Hold skill could cause her to stand still and not attack.
- Add more information about Billy’s stats to Sarah’s white skill description. The skill has not changed, we just added more details.
- Prize Wall Portrait Borders! You can now earn portrait borders for reaching stage 30, 70, and 100. These are temporary rewards that last for 7 days after the Prize Wall ends. Earn them again with each new Prize Wall!
- Improved performance when using auto add on the enhancement screen
- Updated Collections! Added Elsa to Shields and added Olaf to Healers
- We’ve updated Billy’s death animation. This doesn’t change his performance, just his visuals.
- Fixed an issue where the chat preview would appear behind the search bar on the hero screen
- Fixed an issue that was causing Guild War ending to not be successful
- Fixed an issue with the prize wall being displayed off screen
- Fixed an issue where dropdown menus could display the wrong information
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Creep Surge Combat Guild Perks from being applied correctly
- Fixed an issue where some friendships had missing dialogue
Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.
- Chip & Dale will be the December Sign-In Hero
- Raya will be available in the Prize Wall
- Winifred Sanderson will be an event exclusive hero
- Phil will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards
- Helga Sinclair will be an event exclusive hero featured in the City Watch Token Crate
- Zeus will be available in the VIP Crate
- Gadget Hackwrench will be available in the Guild Crate
- Ariel will only be available in the Diamond Crate
- Vinny Santorini will replace Esmeralda in the City Watch Shop
- Sheriff of Nottingham will replace Wasabi in the Creep Surge Shop
- The Rocketeer will replace Honey Lemon in the Arena Shop
- Carl will replace Linguini & Remy in the Coliseum Shop
- Demona will replace Syndrome in the Heist Shop
- Simba & Nala will replace Kida in the Guild War Shop
- Bolt, Esmeralda, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Linguini & Remy, Syndrome, and Kida will be available in the Elite Campaign
This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, November 30, 2021