Update 3.5.10 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.5.10

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.5.10 Update! This release features Raya from Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon and Chip & Dale from Disney’s Rescue Rangers! Winter has arrived in the City, we have a stat refresh for Elsa, the December Sign-In and Shop Refresh, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes!

Overview

• New! Raya from Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon
  • New! Chip & Dale from Disney’s Rescue Rangers
  • Refresh for Elsa from Disney’s Frozen 2
  • December Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh

Raya

Raya is a front-line “Damage” hero on the Red team. Raya will be available in the next Prize Wall!

Skills

Whip Sword

Active: Raya extends her sword and slams it into the ground, dealing Normal Damage to all enemies and Stunning them. When Raya uses “Whip Sword” she consumes all stacks of Perseverance, dealing extra Normal Damage per stack to all enemies hit.

Passive: Raya’s skills give her stacks of Perseverance if she meets the criteria. Raya can have up to X stacks at a time. Raya keeps her stacks when she moves to the next wave.

Gem Piece

Raya holds up a fragment of her gem, Cleansing and Healing herself. Raya also gains stacks of Hardy. If Raya uses X stacks of Hardy from any source within Y seconds after using this skill, she gains a stack of Perseverance.

High Jump

Raya jumps and kicks the closest enemy and Knocks them back, dealing Normal Damage, Stunning them, and applying Pierce. When she lands, she deals Normal Damage to nearby enemies. Pierced enemies take a percent of their Max HP as True Damage each time they are dealt Normal Damage from an enemy. Skills that deal damage over time can only trigger Pierce once per second at max. If Raya damages X or more enemies when landing, she gains a stack of Perseverance.

Gem Guardian

When Raya uses “Gem Piece”, she Heals additional HP for each stack of Perseverance she has. When Raya uses “High Jump”, she deals an extra Normal Damage per stack of Perseverance she has when she lands.

Full Of Heart

Raya gains a stack of Perseverance every time she triggers Pierce on an enemy. “Gem Piece” Shields Raya and gives her Armor and Reality for the rest of the wave, up to a max. Raya keepsa percent of this Armor and Reality from wave to wave. When Raya has maximum stacks of Perseverance, she gains Attack Speed and is Energized, receiving extra Energy each time she performs a Basic Attack. Raya loses this buff when she no longer has max stacks of Perseverance.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Stun is applied to Enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Armor
  • Lineup Buff: +Basic Damage per Red Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: +Normal Crit

Friendships

• Rapunzel

Chip & Dale

|500x500.00000000000006

Chip & Dale are a mid-line “Support” duo on the Yellow team. Chip & Dale will be the December Sign-In Hero!

Skills

Chipmunk Cheer

Chip & Dale cheer on their allies, granting them bonus Damage on their Basic Attacks.

Fast Fly

Chip & Dale slingshot Zipper at the closest enemy, dealing Normal Damage and Stunning them.

Ranger Plane

At the beginning of each wave, Chip & Dale dive bomb their enemies with their plane, dealing Normal Damage to all enemies. While flying by, they drop a supply crate that Energizes them and their allies. Units Energized by this Skill gain bonus Energy per Basic Attack.

On The Case

At the beginning of each wave, Chip & Dale gain Energy. Allies affected by “Chipmunk Cheer” Heal per Basic Attack for the duration of the skill.

Ready To Rescue

“Chipmunk Cheer” now grants x percent increased Attack Speed and y percent increased Movement Speed for a few seconds. Allies affected by “Chipmunk Cheer” also have a chance to gain stacks of Hardy.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Stacks of Hardy are applied to heroes
  • Stat Buff: +Max HP
  • Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per Yellow Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: Team Heal over Time

Friendships

• Basil of Baker Street
  • Kronk

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Stats are boosted for Elsa!
  • Fixed a bug where Kronk’s trapdoor could activate after he’d been KO’d
  • Fixed a bug with Honey Lemon’s Goop Shield so it will no longer be interrupted by her Sticky Mess skill activating
  • Fixed an issue with Winifred’s Berserk being delayed by other skills activating. It should now activate more quickly.
  • Fixed an issue with Fear where his Scared status could be cleared
  • Fixed an issue where Gadget’s Plunger Hold skill could cause her to stand still and not attack.
  • Add more information about Billy’s stats to Sarah’s white skill description. The skill has not changed, we just added more details.

Other Improvements

• Prize Wall Portrait Borders! You can now earn portrait borders for reaching stage 30, 70, and 100. These are temporary rewards that last for 7 days after the Prize Wall ends. Earn them again with each new Prize Wall!
  • Improved performance when using auto add on the enhancement screen
  • Updated Collections! Added Elsa to Shields and added Olaf to Healers
  • We’ve updated Billy’s death animation. This doesn’t change his performance, just his visuals.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the chat preview would appear behind the search bar on the hero screen
  • Fixed an issue that was causing Guild War ending to not be successful
  • Fixed an issue with the prize wall being displayed off screen
  • Fixed an issue where dropdown menus could display the wrong information
  • Fixed an issue that was preventing Creep Surge Combat Guild Perks from being applied correctly
  • Fixed an issue where some friendships had missing dialogue

December Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1-24 Update

New Heroes

• Chip & Dale will be the December Sign-In Hero
  • Raya will be available in the Prize Wall

Existing Heroes

• Winifred Sanderson will be an event exclusive hero
  • Phil will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards
  • Helga Sinclair will be an event exclusive hero featured in the City Watch Token Crate
  • Zeus will be available in the VIP Crate
  • Gadget Hackwrench will be available in the Guild Crate
  • Ariel will only be available in the Diamond Crate
  • Vinny Santorini will replace Esmeralda in the City Watch Shop
  • Sheriff of Nottingham will replace Wasabi in the Creep Surge Shop
  • The Rocketeer will replace Honey Lemon in the Arena Shop
  • Carl will replace Linguini & Remy in the Coliseum Shop
  • Demona will replace Syndrome in the Heist Shop
  • Simba & Nala will replace Kida in the Guild War Shop
  • Bolt, Esmeralda, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Linguini & Remy, Syndrome, and Kida will be available in the Elite Campaign

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, November 30, 2021

38 Likes

I guess refreshes for refreshed heroes are legal now

15 Likes

Passive first, Active second :memo:

Usually

(Sorry, just noticed)

10 Likes

Hooray! It’s about time!

YAY!

I was hoping for either Kim Possible or Mulan, but this also sounds awesome!

FINALLY!

Huh. Was expecting someone else ngl. But at least, like Djaq said, this means that refreshes for already-refreshed heroes is a possibility now.

11 Likes

Finally

F I N A L L Y

Loutre, can we know what the percentage of damage is taken from pierce when it’s triggered?

13 Likes

YAAY

I love you PB! :grinning:

(Feel free to do Olaf next :grin:)

15 Likes

It’ll be in the right order in the game this is just patch notes

20 Likes

Her shield is very good, thanks for noticing-
(Typo lol)

Patch Notes look great!

Not the worst pick
I just hope the duration of her freezes aren’t extended as well, they are annoying as is

9 Likes

Good update!

3 Likes

Y’know, we’re still behind, like, 3 Refreshes. And a simple stat buff does not a Refresh make.

So now we’re 4 Refreshes behind.

3 Likes

Chip and Dale sound extremely underwhelming.

3 Likes

Boom! I was thinking about both of these characters for quite a while.
I knew Raya would have potential since she’s a fearless warrior in the film, which I highly enjoyed it.
I’ve been thinking about Chip & Dale for quite a long time, plus Gadget previously came. I wonder if Clarice (from Two Chips & a Miss) sounds possible? I was just thinking.
Anyways, I’m pretty satisfied with most of the hero shop replacements, especially the Sheriff of NottingHam since I struggled so much getting him from the City Watch crate, which I finally got him long ago after completing the last level in CW. It was quite risky.:sweat:
I’ll probably notice something different about Elsa’s stats as well.
But overall, what an exciting announcement, and once again, Happy Thanksgiving!:maple_leaf::plate_with_cutlery::turkey:

1 Like

Pluses:

Finally. Although sadly Red Hero.

Chip and Dale finally here.

Now for the minuses.

Ew!

So… now each hero gets 1 spot?

1 Like

lt’s Raya and Chip and Dale! :smiley:

1 Like

So happy Raya is finally here and C&D :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
WHY ELSA!!! :unamused:

4 Likes

Why is Elsa getting a second refresh before others?

3 Likes

Porf in salieron las ardillas, ¡vivaaaa!

1 Like

Not really a “refresh”

Because her damage is terrible.

2 Likes

Finally… someone from newer movie.

:scream_cat:

So… timeline is during the movie… not the end. Namaari is still the “bad” one.

Sad. It should be Mulan and Kim. Now it’s her and… obvious.

So much waiting!
I hope their stats and skillset will be improved from what is seen now.

His first friend :cry:
Historical moment.

Lame pick.

Not even permanent… less than a month? Boring.

Intresting…

Bolt :smiley:

3 Likes

She is the least of the heroes that need a stat boost :unamused:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney