Update 3.5.10 Patch Notes

Chip and dale finally just finally

1 Like

Finally, I have been waiting for Raya forever!
Glad she is coming into the game at long last.

But a bit disappointed Sisu did not come with her, a double release would have been superbly superiffic.
Is that why she only has one Friendship listed?
The second Friendship slot is being saved for Sisu’s potential release?

I am confused that Elsa is identified as a Frozen 2 character, was not Frozen her first appearance?
And can we get her original outfit back as a costume alternative?

Annoyed that the Sanderson sister promotion is still ongoing, I feel like these characters are being forced into my collection.
I took a month out of the game to avoid them being added.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen Rescue Rangers in over two decades, but wasn’t Gadget usually the one who flew the plane?

I also still can’t help but wonder why Monty had such insane cravings for cheese, but Gadget didn’t. She is a mouse too, after all.

Who/what is Billy?

Billy is the zombie that Sarah Sanderson summons

4 Likes

Yes.

No other option.

TIMELINE! TIMELINEEEEEEE!

WiR characters are from sequel, Incredibles as well, Godmother (so all other from Cinderella) from 3rd movie.
I guess it’s time to make a thread for this.

Yes.

Humans like pizza… but that doesn’t mean everyone goes crazy about, losing control, and eating it once they smell some pizza around.

1 Like

You’re going to have to stop playing for a lot longer if you want to continue to avoid them. Once all three become accessible in the diamond crate there’s basically no avoiding them and it’s only a matter of time. At least this past month you could’ve not done the Prize Wall and not bought Sarah’s crate. Now they’re literally giving Winifred away. As they do with all Prize Wall characters after their Prize Wall ends. So they’re not really doing anything special with the witches they don’t do with other characters.

In all honesty, I liked the first version better. Just to make things simpler, her current appearance should be a costume alternative at no cost, just so we don’t have to put a ton of work into getting either one.

This way, we could just choose freely between costumes.

To get back on topic, hooray for Raya and Chip & Dale!!!

1 Like

I see literally no reason to try to get these if they’re only temporary. And to even reach those levels, it would definitely require some money spending unless your guessing skills are off the charts.

1 Like

Level 30 is possible without buying extra tokens thanks to the Hero Quests, but yeah the others will basically be (another) way to tell everyone how much money you’ve spent :stuck_out_tongue: I can’t see them being too popular.

5 Likes

Yeah I meant the bigger ones

why do you think chip and dale crash the plane?

Edit: it says “dive bomb”, but there is no evidence that the dive bomb isn’t caused by a crash

2 Likes

Might be cool then, if they could show special animations for certain characters being grouped together. In this case, if Gadget is grouped with Chip and Dale, maybe she’d watch them crash and then sigh and shake her head or smack her forehead, before resuming the fight. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not to mention that in real life, mice don’t really like cheese. Only cartoon mice have a craving for cheese. So, Gadget is being more realistic.

I mean, yeah, one could quibble that she is a cartoon mouse not a real mouse and therefore must be required to love cheese but that starts becoming a fairly meta topic.

But it should be easy because chipmunks and squirrels belong to the same family

Exactly so we’ll see what happens when we unlock Chip and Dale

Yeah, costume thread collecting is an exercise in frustration, they definitely need to either improve the drop rate or change it to something more achievable.

I am confused as to why Chip&Dale don’t have a Friendship with Gadget, considering they are from the same show.
Would make more sense then Basil.
Kronk at least I somewhat comprehend, with the squirrel talking.

I thought rodents were more partial to plants, specifically farm vegetables and nuts.
Why would they be interested in cheese?

@Knight_Hedgehog_1
I thought using/opening Diamond crates was optional, that I don’t have to do so if I have the intention of avoiding a random undesirable playable character being added to my collection.
Looks like I might have to do that from now on and research alternative ways of getting hero chips that isn’t dependent on random generation.

1 Like

While I like Elsa getting a refresh…

Someone else is STILL waiting.

4 Likes

At some point, the Sanderson sisters will be added to guild crates and diamond quest crates, so if you want to avoid their chips you’ll need to start avoiding those crates as well. Not to mention the possibility of them being added to the Elite Campaign, which would prevent you from advancing further in that mode. And even with all that, if they’re ever offered as a guild gift, and someone in your guild buys it, those chips will be sent to your mailbox so you’ll have to avoid collecting them from there.

Basically, it’s going to be really, really hard to avoid getting at least some of their chips.

Am I out of the loop? What’s wrong with the sisters :confused:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney