Update 3.5 Patch Notes

Are they the only ones who are friends with him?

If so, they seriously need to add Anna…

Yeah they really should add Anna in the game along with other characters like Piglet

Characters are only permitted 2 Friendships.
Which is why the selection of Friends should be a very carefully considered decision and not subject to some illogical whim.

1 Like

Obviously he has 2 friends as he has 2 disks.

Kristoff has friendship with Shang as well, so he has 3 friendship slots open.

Eh. Not really–
:man_shrugging:t2:

Which is why if you add Anna, she would have a friendship with Kristoff and someone else.

Agreed.

1 Like

players can’t add characters :frowning:

1 Like

“You” as in a PerBlue game developer.

Why is it that this comment gets flagged, while we have a multi-user conversation about which friendships we want to see given to potential new heroes? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Because it´s an off-topic discussion.

4 Likes

Any idea who Anna’s other friend should be?
I think the rules are it has to be someone from outside their franchise and they have to have something to give them common ground.

Of course, I’ve seen at least two Friendships which broke that second rule, so I suspect whomever designed those ones made improbable/impractical decisions, probably based on character favoritism rather then compatibility.

What about Bo Peep?
Both madly in love with a goofy fella (Woody and Kristoff) that rides an animal (Bullseye and Sven)

1 Like

This is off topic please move this discussion to another thread. Thank you!

15 Likes

Say no more.

What a way to end this October. Something witchy this way comes with those patch notes.

Just nothing new with the trials. The campaign trials were added there.

It such a shame that Moana wasn’t rescaled to being bigger. Maybe in the next patch notes
I wonder what kind of new enemies would appear in Chapter 49? I hope it’s not just another copy of chapters 43, 44, or 45…

Update Day!

1 Like

Update Day, Check.

Sanderson Sisters, Not Check. But at least they should come by prize wall.

I’m a big fan of this “release three heroes each having a friendship with each other” thing, any plans on it happening again?

I really am not a fan of this.
Friendship disk stars require hero chips, so releasing three new heroes with friendships with eachother make it very difficult to get the disks to 5 stars.
Previously event exclusive heroes were not the secondary friendship, because the chips were limited. This changed somewhere recently for some reason…

So no, please don’t do what Duke suggested.

1 Like

You still have other friend/disk.

Winifred’s and Mary’s chips will be easy to get.

And ai am all for increased heroes release, it was really boring so far this year, excluding like… 5 heroes, but still, it’s much nicer to get few heroes in a single update. I wish it will be continued.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney