Update 3.5 Patch Notes

mostly the colour/role crates, cosmetic crates & badge crates. It adds up to a worthwhile amount over the course of the event.

But if you definitely aren’t going to use the hero chips, that’s an even better reason to actually do the prize wall as you get plenty and can use them for mod upgrades

6 Likes

You do you. Everyone will just ignore your post.

1 Like

Best. Update. Ever. :star_struck:

Can’t wait for Tuesday :grin:

6 Likes

You lose crates that give quite essential Purple and Orange Plans quite widely to raise up new character (ease the Prize Wall character progression), Badge Crates that help your highest heros going up and Cosmetic Crates that give bonus stats.

And this, yes.

1 Like

I do the Prize Wall stuff even if I am not interested in investing in the character, I mainly want the smaller resource help such as the crates :-).

Badge Booster Crates especially can be a huge help ^^.

6 Likes

But she did,as she has so low HP,she dies immediately in any battles,especially in the arena ones

Il faudrait traduire les profils des personnage depuis quelque mise à jour il sont en anglais il serai bien de les avoir en français aussi

1 Like

I’m sorry you find it discerning of fictional movie characters joining a fictional game because of what they did, but what is the diffrence if this was a game based on tales from the grim, that could bring in the witch from Hansel and Greta’s who would eat kids? It’s what a lot of folklore/scary tales do with witches… doing something with kids. Hocus Pocus by majority is a favorite Halloween time movie by many, so I think it makes sense for perblue to bring these characters in, especially fitting the bill of some people on the forums asking for more female characters too. Now not saying they would be the top of my list of people including other females characters would add but does fit that bill (raya and dragon character or Daisy Duck might be more of a priority).

For people constantly saying they want more characters, it’s what perblue giving them.

For those of us that want to see more quality of life improvements like expanded and new guild perks, or bug fixes in chats from disappearing …we constantly feel unheard, so at least be grateful you getting toons no matter who they are. If people told you “if you don’t like the new toons then leave”, do u really think that answers the issues? No it doesn’t help anyone, in fact makes you feel small, been bullied, and diminished. Best you can do is keep posting what you want and why you think something isn’t working.

Glad you feel you have plenty of this, as like everything else in the game as a ftp I don’t feel there is enough of this except for maybe a selected toons I can’t get to red since don’t bother Becuase of game costs and don’t want to waste time on them. But despite the game saying not every toon is needed to upgraded is not correct, as we never know who might be needed for contests (which they say is best way to upgrade toons with its rewards in tips), counters to others, and to continue friendship campaigns. As a ftp , not everyone can get enough keys to do multiple days of epic. Now if they got rid of the key system instead of making it another turn key operation, think it be more fair to all , especially if it’s the one way of actually choosing you want the skills for instead of being random. Personally I think it be more beneficial if perblue got rid of the gold from prize wall since they say their stats say people have too much of it, and instead add like a guaranteed cosmetic crate and some city watch resets. Maybe then we can finally get more triple/double port days then.

1 Like

The top 3 female characters I want most right now are Raya, Sisu and Anna (Frozen).

I would hope if Raya and Sisu come out, they’re released together, so they can have a crosslinked Friendship campaign.
Raya is Friends with Sisu and vice versa.
I am curious who else they would pick for the other friendships.
I would recommend having Raya be friends with Mulan and Sisu be friends with Mushu.
Sisu and Mushu mostly because I would find that hilariously amusing to have a water dragon and a fire dragon as friends.

Anna should be friends with Elsa, but I am uncertain who her second friend should be.

Marshmallow (also Frozen) is a character I feel needs more representation, given that he hardly appears these days.
He could have a Friendship with Olaf called Big Little Brother, since they are technically brothers.

1 Like

I don’t think that’ll happen because it’d ruin the point of one of the friendships if we had two different stories. Besides, there is no character that has one friend with someone and vice versa. :confused:

10 Likes

Hmm, could they do a different kind of chaining then?
Raya&Sisu>Sisu&Namari>Namari&Raya.
But if they were to do a full RayaLD release, in time, we’d get Tong, Noi (with Ongis) and Boun.
Tong and Noi could be one friendship, Raya and Boun another.

That way, they’d all get one story each with a friend from that movie.

Raya would be better with Mulan and Kim.
Sisu with Raya and Mushu.
Noi with JJ and Flynn/Aladdin.

Given they are from sequel, Kristoff would be better. Elsa might always appear here.

Too big.

4 Likes

The reason I want Raya&Sisu is their friendship was the emotional core of the movie.

Noi should be friends with Tong, since their bond was the strongest one, meaning JJ would be her other friend.

Anna did appear in the original version, so uncertain what you are referencing by sequel.
Since the game seems to set post movie, Anna being Friends with Elsa would be natural.

If they were to add Marshmallow, they might have to rescale him, make him big, but not that big.

2 Likes

making it opposite doesn’t change a thing

Yes, it’s after events of second movie.
Anna and Kristoff are married, and there isn’t much about that so it would be nice to get continuation.
And Kristoff needs more friends.

PB can’t ever do that. It isn’t DSA.

4 Likes

Who does Kristoff currently have friendships with? Because adding Anna would be an ideal choice…

Kristoff is Friends with Kida and Flynn Rider.

3 Likes

Sarah is so beautiful!

1 Like

Are they the only ones who are friends with him?

If so, they seriously need to add Anna…

Yeah they really should add Anna in the game along with other characters like Piglet

Characters are only permitted 2 Friendships.
Which is why the selection of Friends should be a very carefully considered decision and not subject to some illogical whim.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney