Update 4.7.01-B Patch Notes

Ok that’s what I thought

4 Likes

So now this is new, now that Samm joined us patch notes have been coming every Friday until the next prize wall comes then next thing you know it’ll continue with half of what we got until a certain prize wall is over then when it starts then we get a new hero early

3 Likes

Am I missing something

2 Likes

I mean… Cap rank/Next rank (Y25)

1 Like

Ok, thanks

1 Like

Hey. Any chance we would be told the regressions this update would bring ? :grin:
I thought you were going to slow releases to make better quality… at least loutre wrote it… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

… they can stop adding cap rises and release new chapters without issues. New chapters can have enemies Level 370 Y27 until the end.

1 Like

The hub is filling up quick not many chapters left in it I do wonder what will be there next step it’s crazy to think that I remember when the hub was revealed :sweat_smile:and marveled at how big it was

2 Likes

Maybe they do something crazy like doing a map of Disneyland or any other park.

4 Likes

Oh, there’s still quite a bit of room left:

5 Likes

That’s only one part of the hub, so the other part should be where there’s water on the right side.

2 Likes

Nope. Not going to happen. There’s mods, battle badges, and patch essence.

2 Likes

Can you try to make more new characters for the game.

1 Like

I don’t work for perblue, sorry.

If I did u wouldn’t see me complain about lack of quality of improvements for us players as often lol

5 Likes

Even the street says it “sounds familiar”

1 Like

I just saw these two along with Phobias, and Little John in Wakkatu, and I also saw someone else and I won’t say it

2 Likes
That:

I’ll delete for 9h.

2 Likes

Is the… another mammal, if we haven’t got enough.

2 Likes

It’s ABOUT Neverland. Not inside out headcorters.

3 Likes

Loutre said before that , even if things might change, cars could not come to the game becuase they can’t get them to size right.

Granted some will say how is that possible to say when they can use shank’s car as a reference , or finnick’s van etc. End of the day many people in the game feel lots need changing update wise, but more toons is not on top of that list. But ultimately it’s what pb feels like doing, and not want we want.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney