Update 4.7.01-B Patch Notes

Can we hope for them to appear today, with a spotlight? @Samm

4 Likes

That’ spoiled, just don’t post spoiler until it’s published by PB. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Don’t spoil and did this ring a bell?

1 Like

I wouldn’t reveal any of this if I were you, even though it sounds exciting.

1 Like

Not just Phoebus and Little John. It also added Statler & Waldorf.

3 Likes

No, I thought I was asking whoever does work at perblue. I just wish they’d make new characters they used to. Now seems like the only time we get new characters is in the prize wall. Back years ago they were bringing a whole chock of new playable characters.

1 Like

No offense but I don’t see why your adding more of them when you had a big turn out for Little John from Disney robin hood. You could have green lit MAID MARIAN or PRINCE JOHN, or maybe some different characters like SARK from 1982 Tron, gave the existing TRON hero an alternate costume so he looks like his white suit version from uprising or Rinzler from tron:legacy. Dave the barbarian was funny back in the day why not any of those charactors?

1 Like

YES! He’s actually one of my Disney Channel Heroes, in one of my Wishlists, alongside Dark Lord Chuckles!

1 Like

Statler & Waldorf shouldn’t get knockback đŸ€· 'cause it’s pretty absurd

5 Likes

When I said these two I meant Statler and Waldorf

3 Likes

Who’s Dave? And what show is he from?

5 Likes

I’ve never seen these people before

4 Likes
4 Likes

I’m so glad we have a Disney fighting game and we get these two idiots instead of characters from Tarzan

1 Like

He never will be added anyway.

7 Likes

Oh, that’s literally the title. Gotcha!

3 Likes

Again, the Tarzan franchise won’t be added to the game, due to licensing rights.

4 Likes

That show only had one season which sucks

4 Likes

To be fair, there was one of the item badges that represents Tarzan. So, there’s that.:man_shrugging:t2: (Same thing with Cars, Meet the Robinsons, etc.)

2 Likes

Only 2/3 of the movies you mentioned couldn’t make it

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney