Update 4.7.01 Patch Notes

Kinda wasn’t expecting to see this

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. And there’s one other recent-ish hero who might could use some buffs:
SOON ALL WILL TREMBLE... BEFORE ME!
Although if his buff doesn’t happen until the Incredibles get their own franchise trial, that’s all right.

9 Likes

Increase both Tenacity and Evasion to all allies. These two are very useful :) . Thank PB team :)

7 Likes

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Been waiting for a LOOOOONG time.

5 Likes

I know people will say you will not Becuase of the :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: on the line, but all can advise is slow down with the updates of color cap increases… focus more on quality improvements and bug fixes. Those I talk to on the game say the grind is not fun but more of a chore and clearly you guys seem overwhelmed and rushing things with every update…relax more with the unnecessary updates and concentrate more on those needed.

5 Likes

Oh don’t worry. Everyone can make mistakes sometimes. Thanks for the clarification.

5 Likes

The thing with Little John is that his skill set is boring. That’s not a problem that stats can fix :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Even with good stats, they can only be relevant for a while if they are lucky. Because of power creep, they will be overpowered soon

What makes a hero last in this game is primarily their skill set :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Rather, the problem is… where to get the funding?

Heroes are released much more slowly, meaning the revenue there increased.

And with postponing a cap raise you have to deal with 4/x less money, where x is number of weeks between cap raises…

2 Likes

Has anyone seen that we can now name our favorite saved lineups :slight_smile: finally

7 Likes

I don’t normally do quick fights in friendship campaigns, so I’m kind of lucky I didn’t do that yet.😮‍💨

1 Like

Do we receive our diamonds back? I lost 20k diamonds because of Skill points issue

3 Likes

What I can see, it’s an advertisement, not really spam.

4 Likes

@Samm Can y’all change Kevin Flynn’s purple skill to be like Hatter’s in that his says all disables and Hatter’s says all debuffs… can y’all please make Kevin Flynn’s purple block all debuffs

8 Likes

Oh yes, please please change his (Kevin Flynn) purple to make him immune to all debuffs. :pleading_face:
@Samm

9 Likes

We’re tacking on some more changes with this update.

13 Likes

Great!! Is this including skill chips !and badges / badge bits or only gold credits?

2 Likes

Only tokens? :pleading_face:

Why not badges?

3 Likes

Great balancing and stuff in this update! I am looking forward to it

3 Likes

I really like the quick fix. And I do think it is what little John needs. Some (including me) where so excited and then let down by his performance. As to the quick fixes yes please if you feel it’s off most of us agree to a quick fix. I think there are many things still to do indeed, but first the fixes for chars that dont work anymore. Donald, joy, snowwhite anti stun disc, Jafar etc… Then there is a big difference between old chars that do barely nothing Underminer, finnick etc and the new chars. Some give 5m armor to self others give 120m to all. The difference is to great. I really enjoy the updates of the new chars tho. Keep up that good job, but try not to break the chars with bugs :sweat_smile:. And if broken please fix

3 Likes

Kevin Flynn is good immune debuff of reality increase.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney