Update 4.7 Patch Notes

Phoebus, and we don’t know how Statler is, he even wasn’t released.
Little John is meh.

2 Likes

They are Muppets. :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile: Or is that what you meant

3 Likes

That’s what I meant

4 Likes

Okay, great!

1 Like

That Muppet duo? We don’t know how good they are, until the next Patch Note, so Imma skip him…FOR NOW.
So, all that remains is Phoebus vs Little John. If I were to choose who’s better in the battlefield, it’d definitely be Phoebus.

3 Likes

While Jim Hawkins probably doesn’t need a Refresh any time soon, I do have to wonder, are there any plans to remedy Jim’s friendly fire that comes from his Purple counter @Samm ? There have been many times where my Ariel or Pocahontas heals him with their skills, only for Jim to “resist” the healing, and KO them instead, which isn’t great at all, especially since this has been an ongoing issue

1 Like

Yeah, there was this one time, where Jim’s Purple Skill (the one where Morph shapeshifts into a pie), would target one of my allies mistakenly.

1 Like

Update Day

3 Likes

I just saw the update in the App Store but Maleficent an Aurora are still on the icon

5 Likes

Sadly same icon… ehh.

6 Likes

Quorra ahora hará daño como Baymax Sería fatal y cool al mismo tiempo !!! Cuando van a hacer un evento de pruebas para obtener cajas del equipo rojo… solo falta eso!!

1 Like

Update available on google!

6 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

Give it some time

1 Like

Ur patch messed up the game again i can not log in again

1 Like

not my patch… and the game is still down

5 Likes

giphy