Update 5.2 Patch Notes

Who knows, but I all I know is I can hope for the day.

Another muppet? Well, this could be interesting…

3 Likes

Emperor Kuzco: Hey! What about me? You can’t just leave the emperor of the kuzconian empire behind, you know.
Wade Ripple: Same thing with me and Ember.
Ember Lumen: Yeah, we came to Disney since last month!
Mirabel Madrigal: Don’t forget me!
Penny Proud: And me! And all the other Disney Channel characters!
Everyone: YEAH!
Lunella Lafayette AKA Moon Girl: Uh, guys? Since Devil and i now became a part of the Disney television animation company. Do they ever let us Marvel characters to join Disney Heroes: Battle Mode?
Devil Dinosaur: (nods)
Disney characters: Uhhhh?

3 Likes

That is cool that we have another Muppets character.

2 Likes

could you expand on this more? I don’t understand what the new system actually does…

3 Likes

I’m so happy that these two will are getting Refreshes, especially Hercules, since I abandoned him ever since bringing him up to Y0; now I won’t feel so bad after all this time for spending so many resources on him back in the day :laughing: I’m SO ready for Hades to become a better tank, especially with a higher percentage of damage redirection! :star_struck:

While I’m happy Ursula is finally getting a Refresh (surprised she didn’t get hers along with Ariel to coincide with The Little Mermaid remake), I am immensely disappointed that her On The Hook is nowhere to be seen–I was hoping that A, she would steal more than 250 Energy, B, she would be able to steal that energy for herself like Mother Gothel’s Blah, Blah, Blah , and C, WHERE IS THE SILENCE?!

Ursula’s famous song, Poor Unfortunate Souls, culminates her in literally silencing Ariel! Out of all the people in the game, why does Ursula not have Silence as part of her toolkit, @Samm ?

And another thing, why has this more recent bug for Jim Hawkins been fixed, but not the one I’ve brought up at least twice in the past, that being, his Purple, Pie Smash, targeting and KOing his own allies when they heal him, @Samm ?

4 Likes

Statler and Waldorf have not even been in the game five months yet and they’re already getting a full buff alongside Herc and Ursula who’ve been here since the pretty early days? Why did they need so much already? Too weak against the OP Negaduck?

3 Likes

This is a decent update however I’m a little concerned about Sweetums he’s not getting much love, but I do agree there’s too much muppets, maybe Monterey Jack or Fat Cat from rescue rangers? Also amphibia, owl house, and more modern shows are good or you could for a classic like dumbo or Pinocchio?

1 Like

Anne: I hope me Sasha and Marcy will soon appeared especially my family the Planters

1 Like

To add insult to injury, Sorcerer’s Arena actually did something special for Alice in Wonderland’s 70th anniversary, that is, allowing players to unlock The Mad Hatter for free as one of the log-in bonuses, in addition to a special trial you could play to unlock Alice, who debuted that month too!

Whereas DHBM did absolutely nothing, not even one of those lame Power Up Contests. You know what they did for the 70th anniversary for Alice in Wonderland in this game? They held an Olympics Trial, to celebrate the Olympics. :man_facepalming: They dropped the ball completely when they neglected the Alice in Wonderland franchise that year :roll_eyes:

No Refreshes, no Contests (of which I’m peeved at, since I want that Alice in Wonderland profile border so badly), and no other new characters from the movie, whereas Sorcerer’s Arena brought in The March Hare, The Caterpillar, and The White Rabbit, on top of the quartet that we currently have here, i.e. Alice, The Queen of Hearts, The Mad Hatter, and the Cheshire Cat

I can only hope other franchises will get their time in the limelight, and with any luck, the Hero Wish List part of these forums will be reenergized, and may help the developers convince Disney, that yes, the consumers/players do want other things, but I haven’t been holding my breath for quite some time :yawning_face:

Oh well, at least it’s nice to know the devs do look through the Hero Wish List and Strategy and Guides, since I, along with many other people, have seen elements of their projects in debuting characters (e.g. I definitely saw elements of my suggestions for an Alice Refresh in Cinderella’s toolkit)

3 Likes

Me: Well all y’all gotta wait

2 Likes

And despite all that, he does have some fans here.

Probably just because PerBlue isn’t seeing enough people using them. I found them to be decent but not essential, so I usually don’t use them except for extra war attacks or Creep Surge fights.

If that’s the standard, 90% of the game’s heroes need to be buffed, at a minimum.

2 Likes

This is quite possibly the most exciting patch notes I’ve anticipated in a while!:star_struck:
Before I talk about Sweetums, I understand that some of you aren’t a fan of some certain franchises that had plenty of characters, and announce the next one up. Me personally, I’m totally cool with that, especially last time when Flash was the new hero (from Zootopia) a few months ago.
But anyway, talking about Sweetums, he’s pretty hilarious in most of the Muppet content, especially in The Muppet Movie! He has a great amount of strength, as he can crash through pretty much anything such as walls like when he suddenly crashes through the movie screen at the end of The Muppet Movie!:joy:
His friend campaigns look brilliant, I can tell the one with Kermit sounds pretty obvious, while the one Mr. Big & Koslov sounds really interesting (also first Muppet/Zootopia friend-campaign?:thinking:).
Moving right along (Yes, I said it!:grin:), the season 9 patch trials is very exciting this time. For the Muppets, finally!!! It’s about time to play the music, light the lights, and about time to get things started! You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this, especially when some of the Muppets I use include Gonzo & Kermit are some of my strongest heroes currently. And I certainly hope these hero improvements will work much better for them!:+1:
I’m also cool with the other 2, Hercules and Princess & Frog (sorry, T.L.M. Is not my thing), I honestly thought about Hercules getting patch trials at some point.
Moving on to improvements, the chat and lineups sound interesting, though I’ll wait and see on those and learn more about them once I finish updating. For the bug fixes, I noticed that Sarah Sanderson was totally off when either I use her or fight against her. Because when she’s K.O. she makes a shocking (“huh?) sound repeatedly I once noticed. Isn’t that one of the bug fixes?
As for the crates, I’m most excited for Flash for the guild crate, so now I can finally give him one more star! :star:
Wow! I had so much to unpack here. What a solid announcement overall, and I’ll be ready to have Sweetums join the Muppet league in no time!:+1::sunglasses:
:white_small_square:Sweetums: “What?! I’m about to join the Muppets in Battle Mode?!? Oh Yes!! I’ll get my stuff!”
[crashes through wall and runs on the street]
“Hey Kermit! Fozzie! Everyone! Wait for me! I’m off to join you all to battle! Here I come!”🏃🏻‍♂️

MORING!!!
5VDZ

3 Likes

Very good patch notes

1 Like

Why thank you! I had so much to say here.😮‍💨

Tho it was very long to read,I can agree this is very good patch notes

1 Like

Yeah, I know. That’s what I get for getting overwhelmingly hyped for this update.:laughing:

1 Like

Pleasure to meet ya,the name be Marshy matey

1 Like

As far as I know, The white skill has changed completely and the green skill has only partially changed if compared to data (And the skills will also change a bit because of the change). Maybe they’re so meh and Disney doesn’t like it 🤷🏼

And maybe the reason he was delayed for almost 3 months. Anyway, I have a pretty high appreciation for art.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney