Update 4.8 Patch Notes!

If someone has an argument doesnt mean he or she is frustrated.

Education from class when many left :grin:

2 Likes

Now The Incredibles and Zootopia are tied for second for the most heroes. Now letā€™s see if we can get more heroes in future patch notes as long as itā€™s not anyone Zootopia, The Incredibles, Toy Story, or The Muppets, and I also bet anyone that on my list I made earlier this year comes in the game

4 Likes

@Samm may the team say if the Yellow QoL and New Guild Perks are planned to appear before or after the anniversary?

I KNOW the plans can change literally any minute, Iā€™d just like to see the current statusā€¦ if itā€™s more likely to appear after the end of May or beforeā€¦ thanks.

4 Likes

I just hope they have something in store to fix the hero chip economy for majority of playersā€¦

I gave up on codebase a long time agoā€¦

5 Likes

Joyā€™s red skill be like: :eye::lips::eye:

4 Likes

We are still planning to do this, but they will not be in 4.8.

8 Likes

EDIT: We failed to add the changes for Pocahontas in the original post. Sorry about that! The notes are now edited to include her improvements.

10 Likes

Can Basic Damage and slow be increased too?

Her thing pushing her back always was lack of tenacity/evasionā€¦ can she get some (700 or 1080) of them in her disks with this refresh?
To Sisu and allies preferably, since she is support.

@Samm

7 Likes

@Samm

Well, I wanted to understand why they donā€™t refresh everyone from the chosen franchise and only 2 or 3, sometimes 1ā€¦

They left many heroes out of previous refreshes: Aladdin, Jasmine, Bogo, Finnick, among others.

This is pretty daunting when you want to see an old hero back in competition.
Now they left Moana, Eve, Raya, Linguini completely out?
Another range of amazing characters that will be unusable as usual ā€¦

And another thing, why not give certain heroes a makeover that really need more detailed buffs?
You only know how to increase stats. There are heroes that need a lot more than that, new moves added, or something like that to be very competitive, what they did with Maui was nothing, do you think he will be competitive now? I doubt it! They could tweak it and others in more detail.

Read this review so that the game can improve on the competitiveness of the characters.

10 Likes

She is already a really good hero so I can see her not getting one any time soonā€¦ but yeah wish they at least gave Moana bigger shields

8 Likes

We got 2 characters!image

9 Likes

How about a Flash? When a skills? I donā€™t no what to do a Flash skills? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Samm stated Flashā€™s skills and more will be revealed in a later patch notes since heā€™ll be available on April 13th (most likely on prize wall).

5 Likes

Oh okay thanks you.

5 Likes

He did get linked into Wakkatu go check it out

3 Likes

Uhā€¦ What a wakkatu I donā€™t know a wakkatu? I only blue archives.

3 Likes

It Means Not Yet

7 Likes

No problem.:+1:

2 Likes

Okay I hopeā€¦

3 Likes

200th wow!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney