Update 4.9.01-C Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.9.01-C

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.9.01-C Update! This release features new hero locations for all servers!

Overview

New! Monkey Fist from Disney’s Kim Possible

Monkey Fist

dialogue_monkey_fist

Monkey Fist is a front-line ”DPS” hero on the Blue team. Monkey Fist will be available in the Prize Wall starting May 11th.

Skills

Finishing Blow
Monkey Fist leaps forward, swiftly kicking the frontmost enemy before flipping back into his original position. The enemy is dealt Normal Damage and Limited for a duration. When Monkey Fist returns to his original position, his next Basic Attacks Pierce enemies for a few seconds and apply stacks of Fatigue.

A Firm Stance
Monkey Fist strikes a Crane Pose. He Cleanses himself, Heals HP and gains stacks of Hardy. After posing, Monkey Fist gains a Skill Power, Basic Damage,Movement and Attack Speed increase for the next few seconds.

Swift Kick
Monkey Fist delivers a front kick to the frontmost enemy, that enemy is dealt Fantastic Damage and gains stacks of Weakness. For the next few seconds, the enemy hit has their Movement and Attack Speed reduced and is Shattered.

A Fighter’s Spirit
Monkey Fist targets the enemy who has provided the most Shields with his Basic Attacks and Skills. Any damage dealt by Monkey Fist removes Shields and for each Shield he removes, he gains Basic Damage, Movement and Attack Speed for a duration.

Cunning Determination
Monkey Fist deals more damage to enemies that have Shields. A Firm Stance now gives Monkey Fist Armor and Reality for a duration. Each time Monkey Fist uses a stack of Hardy, he deals True Damage to the enemy with the highest percent of their Max HP.

Monkey Fist can gain extra Normal Damage to Finishing Blow.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Pierce is applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: +Armor per Blue Ally
  • Effect Buff: Energized

Friendships

• Ron Stoppable
  • John Silver

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Existing Heroes

• Abu will be an IAP Exclusive
  • Statler and Waldorf are the next contest reward hero
  • Luca & Alberto will be in the City Watch Crate
  • Little John will be in the VIP Crate
  • Phoebus will be in the Guild Crate
  • Quasimodo will now be available in the Diamond Crate
  • The Mayor will enter the Elite Campaign

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

Servers 1 & 13 Update

• Chapter 68: “Cooking Servers” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Megara, The Mayor, Animal, Colette, Shan Yu, and Manticore

Servers 21 & 25 Update

• Chapter 58: “Portal Quest” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Ralph, Elsa, Alice, The Mayor, Peter Pan, Miss Piggy, and Randall Boggs
  • Chapter 59:”Oh My Oasis” update!

• Elite Campaign features: Oogie Boogie, The Mayor, King Louie, Cheshire Cat, Kim Possible, Kronk, and Chip & Dale

Content will roll over automatically on May 9, 2023 at 5AM CT

20 Likes

There’s no way :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

What does DPS stand for?

3 Likes

Should mean Damage Role character.

4 Likes

Damage per second.

Aka he’s a “Damage”, a hero focused in attack.

Strange they go with that word because it’s used in idle games more often… Not here

8 Likes

Wow!! More Kim possible? Unexpected, but welcome!

4 Likes

Oh thanks guys

4 Likes

So happy about another Kim Possible character, this is fantastic! Thanks, PB!

A really good way to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Disney Channel: first Jake Long, and now Monkey Fist! I hope this will continue, and we will get characters from Amphibia, The Owl House, Gummi Bears, and other shows. :partying_face:

10 Likes

With this reveal I’m happy but at the same time worried about the information discord server have. Specially of how’s going to be the Anniversary Hero… If you want more details we can’t talk here. Remember NO SPOILERS or DATAMINED information.

6 Likes

Yeah!!! the Good Villain. We need more Kim Possible

:left_speech_bubble: @Musketeer it’s time to edit that Forum Heroes power up — TotallyNotDash

5 Likes

Well now we need Wade, Yori, and Jim and Tim

4 Likes

Isn’t because they are celebrating Asian heritage month? They announced that in-game if I remember well.

4 Likes

Wade would be nice.

With current Asian heritage month, she would be a good pick.

He’s British.

4 Likes

Yeah forget about that. With all the martial arts he manages… He really gives the false signals.

4 Likes

He really needs to get out of his hideout more often. I think he would love Hackers space like Kim and Ron friendship say. Or meet with Tron heroes.

5 Likes

3 years later and Tron still has no friends. Wade definitely would be a good pick.

5 Likes

Ah, by the way, @Samm Could you tell us what his Patch’s Talents is?

3 Likes

As usual I skim over the new hero and scroll straight to the bottom for the bug fixe-------- ah.

4 Likes

Without an app update? No.

5 Likes

PB can push an app update whenever they like if they have things to push :man_shrugging:

Plenty of the apps on my phone receive updates almost daily!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney