Next update, when? [Season 2]

Maybe Season 7 patch trials would have the Incredibles, The little mermaid, A bug’s Life, and possibly the return of Inside Out because Joy needs her bug fixed, and a serious refresh due to her very low health.

1 Like

Patch notes expected today and the anniversary hero expected next week

2 Likes

Patch Note Day :sunrise_over_mountains::memo:

tbh, 5.0 is next week.

This PN may be will introduce two heroes. In which there will be 2 of 4 heroes.

3 Likes

New Prize wall hero for next week + Anniversary hero?

Sounds good :+1:

5 Likes

I doubt we’ll get the anniversary hero today

1 Like

Guys it’s here

5 Likes

@Samm I have been thinking a bit… couldn´t S21 at least once get a small bump for all players like there has been when Servers were merged in Portal Quest (aka, say once there would be a cap increase by 5 ranks for S21-25, but all players´ heroes would be bumped 4 ranks up)?

A year worth of double cap raises is way too exhausting (we did see that with Server 19 and then Server 18 coming up to 14… which then got merged into 1).

6 Likes

OK, we’ve got Monkey Fist, and we’re almost to the end of season 6.

1 Like

There will be double cap raises for S21-25 until the release of chapter 78.

1 Like

What we know now is that we’re gonna hear more about the anniversary on Friday and idk if we’ll get patch notes about season 7 or more things that day plus we already know who the anniversary hero is

2 Likes

@Samm If you don’t mind me asking, is it okey if I ask what Rush Rivals are?

Technically went to check what countries Twisted Tower are out in as it isn’t in my country yet, but happened to see Rush Rivals there so thought I hear with you Samm if okey?

2 Likes

That game is under development, I think. Game 3D

Although it belongs to another DEV, the Google Play ID has the word “Perblue” idts :man_shrugging:t2:

Also, Portal Quest was unplugged, so it should also be closed

2 Likes

Am excited for the new Franchise season I hope they get the Mickey mouse franchise it would make sense for the 5th year anniversary

2 Likes

@Samm Will be have Patch Power 3? :eyes:

2 Likes

Hopefully when the next patch season comes out, we’ll have Muppets and Mickey Mouse & Friends among patchable heroes.

Maybe also 5th anniversary invasion as well?

2 Likes

Well see what happens but we do know that they’re gonna announce the 5th anniversary hero

2 Likes

@Samm Any update on the Patch Notes for Anniversary hero and next Patch season? :thinking:
Hoping next Patch is “Princess and the Frog”, “Muppets”, “Mickey and Friends” and “Beauty and the Beast”

3 Likes

Me too I hope it is Mickey mouse princess and the frog the muppets and mabye toy story

1 Like

It would be nice to receive a nice surprise…

2 Likes

Any sign or update on 5.0?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney