Update 4.9 Patch Notes

Think we get it

Doesnt seem like you do…

Oh no,I do

They did the Mayor (Nightmare Before Christmas) so why not the Sultan?

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but why are you refreshing a hero that’s not even in the Patch pool? Triton isn’t even from any of the four franchises, and you completely neglected one of them. Unless Winnie the Pooh is being switched out for The Little Mermaid, this makes absolutely no sense.

And how do you refresh Helga instead of Kida? Helga is already 100x more usable than Kida is right now, and newer.

3 Likes

I hope stamina has unlimited. But does ever kind of impossible?

And Razoul, Captain of the Guard. He’ll be Friends with Aladdin or Jafar, Captain Ameila or Helga

That´s called balancing my dear friend.
Seriously though, the devs should ideally have a perception what they want people to get over the 4 weeks and start from there.
If you want people to gain freely a % of stamina (say, necessary to promote 25 or more heroes), then it´s not really hard to find the function by computing the data (which you do have) and make the gains adjusted to the expenses permanently.

However, the fluctuations might be, to a degree, used as a way to extract a bit more money from players.

yay we get Abu! The Monkey himself, Oh I can’t wait to use him!

1 Like

We don’t work here, so even if we did, wouldn’t tell ya

3 Likes

Uh… Iago would be much better option… or even better a completely new IP.

Iago would be interesting as in story it was said he doesn’t work for Jafar anymore, as in the end of Aladdin 2.

As for now, Aladdin has 5 characters, so they should get a collection.

4 Likes

If Razoul was coming to the game by very unexpected. It might 6th Aladdin Collection

3 Likes

So @Samm will there be any refreshes for Pooh and friends? Since they are getting a trial I figured that at least Tigger could get a refresh because he needs it

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t understand the decision made, and not refreshing Tigger which always was bad and definitely needs a good refresh, but Helga which is already good gets a refresh.

Eeyore and Pooh are pretty hopeless, so Tigger would be a good option.

I can’t imagine how horrible will be Pooh + Peter Pan merge trial, all 5 heroes are D tier.

Tigger needs evasion/tenacity and a big damage boost.

4 Likes

Personally I don’t mind it

1 Like

They can refresh anyone they want musket boy

1 Like

So Abu gets solo status. But Pluto didn’t. Sven didn’t. Nala didn’t. Come to think of it, not even Simba did. Neither did Rajah. Are we running out of characters?
Is the end near?

1 Like

Aladdin already has a pal in his skills… the Carpet… so Abu would be another hero gone from the list… I’m glad Abu got to be his own hero

1 Like

Far from it… but lately we’re getting very obscure characters, and even worse awaits in data.

1 Like

More time to grind to get to red 10 can’t wait

I don’t know if this is true that we might get more Winnie The Pooh in the future.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney