Update 4.9 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.9

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.9 Update! This release features Abu plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Overview

• New! Abu from Disney’s Aladdin

Abu

hero_portraits_narrator_abu

Abu is a front-line ”Control” hero on the Blue team. Abu will be available in the Prize Wall starting April 20th.

Skills

Monkey Mockery
Abu sticks his tongue out, mocking his enemies. Each enemy is dealt Normal Damage and gains a random Disable for a duration. After Abu finishes mocking his enemies, he gains a chance to Dodge Basic Attacks and Skills from enemies, Movement and Attack Speed, and Skill Power for a few seconds.

Disables include Stun, Freeze, Blind, Silence, and Charm.

Gotta Steal
Abu leaps onto the enemy with the most active buffs, and steals some of the most recently applied buffs, Silencing the enemy for a duration and dealing Fantastic Damage before dashing away. After he gets away, he becomes Invisible for a few seconds.

While using this Skill, Abu is untargetable and immune to Disables. Abu can only activate this Skill once every couple seconds if there is at least one enemy with an active buff.

Abu Who?
Abu dances, Charming the enemy with the highest Skill Power for a few seconds. For the duration of the Charm, the Charmed enemy gains an increase in Movement and Attack Speed. Each time the Charmed enemy damages an ally, that ally is dealt an additional Fantastic Damage and receives a random debuff for a duration.

Random debuffs include: reduced Basic Damage and Skill Power, reduced Movement and Attack Speed, Stun, Blind, and Silence.

Chimp Chop
Enemies Charmed by Abu remove buffs from their allies when dealing damage to them. After the duration of Charm, that enemy loses Basic Damage and is Silenced for a few seconds.

Prince Abubu
Each time Abu debuffs an enemy with any of his Skills, he gains a chance to Dodge debuffs from enemies for a few seconds. When Abu becomes Invisible from any source, he Cleanses himself, gains an Attack Speed increase, and Basic Damage during the duration. Every Basic Attack, Abu applies Silence for a duration alongside stacks of Fatigue on his target.

Abu gains extra Fantastic Damage to Gotta Steal.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Silence is applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Skill Power
  • Lineup Buff: +Reality per Blue Ally
  • Effect Buff: Invisibility

Patch Talents

• Cloaking Attacks
  • Predictive Debilitation
  • Armor Debilitation

Friendships

• Aladdin
  • John Silver

Patch Season 6 Information

As the sun sets and Season 5 of Patch come to an end, it’s time for us to announce our plans for Season 6. We’re so excited to have Patch in the game and can’t wait for you all to keep exploring and discovering what it has to offer!

The sixth Season of Patch will begin after the release of the 4.9 update and will run for 4 weeks. After the update goes live, you’ll be able to see the season’s Featured Franchises but the Franchise Trials won’t be available until 9:00 AM CT the next morning.

This season introduces 13 new Heroes into the Patchable Hero pool, spanning 4 Franchises:

• Darkwing Duck
  • Atlantis
  • Winnie The Pooh
  • Peter Pan

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

Captain Hook

• Max HP, Basic Damage, and Skill Power increased.
  • Cold Steel: Damage increased
  • Hooked: Damage increased, Sap duration increased.
  • Map Study: Armor amount increased.
  • Pirate Parry: Basic Damage and Armor lost for Sapped enemies increased. Basic Damage, Max HP, and Armor increased.
  • Filthy Lucre: Basic Damage increased, Skill Power to team increased.
  • Row Yer Boat: Added Reality

Helga

• Power Kick: Base damage increased, bonus damage increased, Heal amount increased.
  • Punch Back: Damage increased.
  • Knife Pin: Damage increased, Snare duration increased.
  • Rock Fall: Stun duration increased.
  • Purely Tactical: Move Speed Reduction duration increased, bonus damage to “Knife Pin” increased, Skill Power and Basic Damage increased.
  • There Be Treasure: Skill Power increased, Armor added, Armor loss for Snared enemies increased.
  • Heart Breaker: Added Reality, Basic Damage increased.

Megavolt

• Ecstatic Charge: Slow percent increased, Slow max increased, Damage increased.
  • Shocking Strike: Damage increased.
  • Say Watt?: Damage increased, Stun duration increased, bonus Stun duration increased, bonus Damage increased.
  • Shock Absorber: Damage per second increased
  • Bright Idea: Damage increased, Damage buff to “Ecstatic Charge” increased, Basic Damage increased, Skill Power increased.
  • High-Voltage Villainy: Damage increased, added Armor and Reality.
  • Pawsome Puncher: Skill Power reduction to Control role enemies increased, Added Armor and Reality.

King Triton

• Core Stats

• Max HP increased
    • Skill Power increased
    • Basic Damage increased
    • King Triton now gains more Energy from his Basic Attacks and Skills
  • Maelstrom

• Increased damage dealt
    • Increased the amount of enemies pulled toward the center of whirlpool
  • Trident Bolt

• Increased damage dealt in an area
    • Increased damage dealt to all enemies hit if the initial target has a Shield
  • Turn the Tide

• Increased the amount of Healing to King Triton and all allies
    • Increased the amount of additional Healing
    • Increased the max HP threshold for receiving bonus Healing
  • Spear Out

• Increased amount of damage enemies receive from “Maelstrom” each second
    • Increased the Movement and Attack Speed reduction on enemies affected by “Maelstrom”
    • Increased HP Healed from “Turn the Tide”
    • Increased Max HP provided to King Triton
    • Increased Skill Power provided to King Triton
  • Something Fishy

• Increased the amount of additional Healing to “Turn the Tide”
    • Increased Max HP provided
    • Increased Skill Power provided
    • King Triton and his allies now receive Basic Damage and Evasion from this Memory Disk
  • Anyone Home?

• Increased the duration of the Movement and Attack Speed reduction on enemies when King Triton destroys an enemy Shield with “Maelstrom” or “Trident Bolt”
    • Increased the amount of Armor and Reality enemies lose if they are slowed
    • King Triton and allies now gain Armor, Reality, and Tenacity from this Memory Disk

Eeyore

• Home Sweet Home: Increased Shield HP and HP Healed per second.
  • Paddle Ball Projectile: Increased damage.
  • All for Naught: Increased Sap duration Armor gain amount, Max HP and Armor stat boosts, and Shield HP increase.
  • A Donkey Tale: Increased Max HP and Armor to team, added Basic Damage.
  • Bearly Cloudy: Increased Reality, Armor to Team, and bonus damage.

Tigger

• Super Bounce: Damage increased.
  • Pounce Attack: Damage and Stun duration increased.
  • Spring Into Attack: Damage increased.
  • Bounce Back: Damage increased.
  • The Only One: Damage buff increased, Basic Damage and Reality increased.
  • Stripes and Polka Dots: Basic Damage and Reality to team increased.
  • Pay Back: Heal amount, Basic Damage, and Armor increased.

Stamina Source Increases and Scaling Improvements

• Stamina Generation & Hard Cap increased and now scales more dramatically with Max Server Team Level
  • Buying Stamina with Diamonds increased and now scales more dramatically with Max Server Team Level
  • Stamina from Daily Quests increased and now scales more dramatically with Max Server Team Level

Bug Fixes

Please note that we’re looking into reports of in-game performance issues, and will provide updates as solutions are implemented.

• Resolved an issue where Helpshift tickets couldn’t be created
  • Updated iOS push notification behavior for better stability on Apple devices
  • Fixed an issue where Armor Share wasn’t being applied to allies correctly
  • Additional performance improvements for increased game stability
  • Adjusted the UI so the back button no longer interferes with Hero Chip information
  • Fixed an issue where the Battle Pass alert would remain on-screen even after all rewards were claimed
  • Patched an exploit regarding Arena points
  • Resolved an issue where the name of a deleted Hero lineup would carry over to the next lineup a player created
  • Fixed an issue where Chip and Dale’s Battle Badge stats weren’t displaying correctly
  • Fixed an issue where claimed Battle Pass rewards did not match displayed value.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

Existing Heroes

• King Triton is the new Challenger Season hero

Servers 1 & 13 Update

• Chapter 42: “Servers Up” update!
    • Elite Campaign features: Slinky Dog,Basil, Angel, Pocahontas, Sadness, Kim Possible, and “Lock, Shock and Barrel”
  • Chapter 43: “Sun’s Out…” update!
    • Elite Campaign features: Pocahontas, “Simba and Nala”, Gadget Hackwrench, Kermit, “Russell and Kevin”, and “Kristoff and Sven”
  • Chapter 57: “In Fashion” update!
    • Elite Campaign features: Magica De Spell, Pocahontas, The Underminer, Winnie The Pooh, Angel, and Ian Lightfoot

Servers 21 & 25 Update

• Chapter 30: “Reflections” update!
    • Elite Campaign features: Slinky Dog, Pocahontas, Kida, Kermit, Barley Lightfoot, and “Kristoff and Sven”
  • Chapter 46: “Dead Ends” update!
    • Elite Campaign features: Magica De Spell, The Underminer, Pocahontas, Kermit, Hamm, and Kida

New Heroes

• Abu will be available in the Prize Wall starting April 20th.

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, April 18, 2023.

31 Likes

Wow! Aladdin’s monkey pet is here! That’s cool!

10 Likes

Oh man, I think I’m most excited for the hook and megavolt buffs

5 Likes

Nice!! Gotta love more Aladdin characters!! We haven’t had one since 2019 with Jasmine lol. Also gotta love more interactions for John Silver!!

giphy (66)

13 Likes

Thanks team! <3 Also Abuuuuuuu <3 <3 <3

8 Likes

You can add a non-talkative monkey… but a cat, another dog, criminal mastermind Rat, or Tiana is just that out of the reach? Come on!

And another anti-buff character, great…

Abu why… why you got added?

Well, still better than Flash and the datamined hero.

c o o l

Uh… he needs immunity to charms (or all disables/debuffs) and evasion, hello?
You buffed his purple skill which will make it only easier for him to kill his own allies while charmed.

Triton has added evasion, why not him?

Poor.

Why her? Why not Kida??
Helga is already ok.

and why this franchise of all has 0 refreshes? There are 3 of them and all of them are rotting in D-tier.

:zzz:

Baymax over party, I guess.

We will see…

… how long Joy and Donald will remain useless? :expressionless:

… and what was the point of Horned King in the shop if he isn’t patchable.

9 Likes

I was waiting to see Abu come in the game now here I am excited to see he’s about to be

3 Likes

Nice I like and love this. I love how we are getting Abu! Also 201 heroes when Abu gets added! Nice! Woo-hoo! Lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Well, campaign drops events need to have the multiplier scale more dramatically with the Max Server team level in another upcoming update. (ex. Chapter 65-74 = 7x drops)

3 Likes

I told you it’ll be more Aladdin character for one

1 Like

Loving the artwork used for him. He looks like he could be quite useful against the current meta, and his skills look fun.

I would much rather have seen Kida get a buff for the Atlantis franchise, as Helga is still decent, but Megavolt and Hook both really need the boost. Unfortunately, so do all three Winnie the Pooh heroes; and since Peter Pan is likewise lacking, I’m guessing the combined Pooh/Pan trial is going to be a nightmare. Triton no doubt is getting those buffs in an attempt to combat Baymax, who actually has reached Zeusian levels of ubiquity over the past couple of months; time will tell if he proves effective.

Very generic, but fairly broad; depending on the actual numbers, this could be genuinely helpful. One can only hope… (Odd that we don’t have an increase in the Weekly Quest stamina, though; that remains very small, to the point I have to hoard several weeks’ worth for it to have any impact.)

I sort of want to know more about this particular bug; there have been times when it seems like my heroes took more normal damage than they should have, despite the presence of an armor-sharing hero or two.

Huh, first I’ve heard of there being an exploit during this season. I haven’t seen any unusually high scores yet.

5 Likes

Wow Monkey abu!

1 Like

Seems like everyone is enjoying Abu
Guess the other one will be the anniversary hero then :frowning:

So we are still limited to Patch level 10?
Yay… -_-

Seems underwelming to be honest

Love that they had to state “dramatically”
Lets see if it changes anything

Oh boy… more time to do other things then
What a disappointment…
Will the quick win bonus come back next season?

So another 4 weeks to wait and see if Donald and Joy will be fixed?

What about scaling stamina consumables “dramatically” with max server team level too?

What is happening with new collections promised last year?

Where is guild perks promised after 4.7?
Another 4 weeks waiting?

What about amending friendship campaigns so all 5 heroes are available to use from stage 1? Refreshed heroes are making it impossible to complete those campaigns no matter how high you level them. Honestly!

So many many things still not what it should be
How much time is left?
Will they ever get fixed?
Lets wait for it…

4 Likes

ALL GONE!
Gone together with good new heroes releases.

And soon… the whole game will be gone! :partying_face:

8 Likes

I think you might wait and see

1 Like

No way oh my god it’s Aladdin pet monkey I like that

1 Like

Pain.
Immense terrible pain.
My luck could not be worse.

5 Likes

I think Atlantis is good pick that I had. Next stop The Lion King

2 Likes