Update 5.0 Patch Notes

Good question.

2 Likes

It’s nice to have more heroes join the elite campaign, but would it be better testing them out as enemies in the normal campaign?

1 Like

I understand that she is having a friendship with the villain but why with Cinderella

1 Like

Knew that already :+1:

Looks interesting

Will Tier 2 essence be more available now in lower stages of trials?

More difficult to get rewards, fun…

Why are we spending time to change this again? Tons more important things to be doing?

Will wait for the numbers to see what happens, but glad we got a big chunk of heroes refreshed this round

Honestly, why even bother?
This is nothing and will not help at all.

Is this where one disk is stuck on 3 stars although the campaign is complete?

I feel these have been “fixed” in the past, so great if they are fixed now, but will hold my joy until proven

That was quick rotations - why even rotate them last week?
Where is Jake Long and Flash going???

Yay… -_-
How are these decided?
Can we vote?

Any changes in the Challenger format or is this the end of another game mode, can put it on the shelf next to Heist, Invasion, Codebase and Friendship stories?
Did the team realize the last season’s rules were boring when everyone’s defense were just Mad Hatters?

Nice update, but very underwhelming for an anniversary update to be honest.

8 Likes

Well, maybe because that she is also a princess.

2 Likes

I know but Tiana is also a cooking princess as well you know that right that why she suppose to have a friendship with Colette

4 Likes

Well Kinda was expecting these

3 Likes

And the final Princess is finally added.

Intresting… Facilier.

Great choices. Maybe Ralph and Vanellope won’t be so awful anymore.

Lame that Vanellope isn’t getting Fantastic crit she needs.

15 refreshes!!! :scream:

A lot!

Finally… fixed, I hope!

Good anniversary update…

8 Likes

Black queens forever 🩷🩷

1 Like

What with them dots after the “good update part”
musket

1 Like

Now that all the Princess are here, here’s how I see it, most of them are mid line, most of them are control, and most of them are on the Blue Team

1 Like

I’m very much expecting Patch to be the only mode that receives any updates from now on.

… most of which seem to either be subjective UI changes that take all of an hour to tweak, or attempts to make the patch trials harder :thinking::man_shrugging:

The hero refreshes are welcome - though again, not terribly time consuming - and I’m looking forward to a few long-standing hero bugs being fixed.

I wonder what’s changed with the pre-game that allows heroes featured in it to now be refreshed :thinking:

The VIP benefit adjustments, unfortunately are of absolutely no worth to anyone lucky enough to have those VIP levels. It’s like with the Free Anniversary gift in game - just a token gesture to say “we did it!”. If the adjustments aren’t meaningful, we’d rather the time spent on other things.

I’m not sure the new Determination status will be terribly effective at preventing damage, as attack speed is very much in the meta right now, and a few stacks of it will be quickly overwhelmed. We’ll see :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

8 Likes

And we finally get the last princess :partying_face: Tiana looks strong, though not as overwhelmingly OP as some recent heroes, and her skills should be fun; I love the icon for Determination, but alas, the buff itself seems underwhelming. (Not that reducing a Crit attack to non-Crit status is a minor thing, it’s just that so many attacks are Crits now that it’ll take a lot of Determination to make a difference.)

Worthy candidates all; hopefully between his patch and his refresh, Mickey will finally be viable again, as it just seems wrong for him to be so useless in a Disney game; likewise, I would be really happy to have an excuse to start Goofy dancing for my team again.

Franchise trials were already getting quite challenging; I hope this doesn’t shove the higher stages into “whales only” territory, particularly since those stages are the only place to get the newest tier of Patch Essence.

Technically, if a hero is at Patch Level 5, they’ll need the purple Tier 2 Patch Essence to increase their level. But as an indicator of their currently-activated Patch Talents, it works.

OK, wow, 15 heroes being refreshed/buffed (Ariel, Belle, Calhoun, Daisy, Felix, Goofy, Merida, Mickey, Minnie, Mulan, Ralph, Rapunzel, Snow White, Vanellope, Clawhauser) is honestly impressive, and most of them really need it; here’s hoping that they’re successful, without the WiR buffs causing the earliest campaign chapters to become too hard for new players to beat.

Well, it’s a start, but it’s still far short of where it needs to be. It still takes far too long to upgrade hero skills, mostly because the Skill Point limit is pathetically low, filling up within an hour. If the limit even allowed for, say, 8 hours’ worth of generated Skill Points, I think that would go a long way in reducing frustrations in leveling up heroes.

If all these fixes really work (I know there’ve been at least two previous patch notes announcing Joy’s red skill was fixed), then this will be the best patch in a long, long time. I’m sure some of these (especially Joy’s) are really hard to consistently recreate and isolate, so I can understand the delays to an extent, but the seeming increase in the number, severity, and persistence of bugs lately has been one of the major annoyances decreasing my enjoyment of the game; if these issues are truly resolved, that will be a huge step forward IMHO.

sigh I honestly think we’d be better off without these crates, but if they’re going to stick around can the rewards at least be scaled up so they’re worth buying? Triple the hero chips, lose the gold, double the quantity and frequency of the Mod Upgrade bits, and we’ll at least be in the ballpark.

Nothing, really; having gone through the first few chapters again just for the heck of it, I can report that any stage with both Yax and Judy is a pain to get past, and that’s without having to face Yax’s purple skill. Getting a couple of good, new heroes is now a must for the early game.

5 Likes

Oh she’s in the back

2 Likes

I knew it! Tiana is the most recent princess (so far) to join the league, she’s almost there! :bouquet:
This next trial season looks promising, especially Wreck-It Ralph which means I better start leveling them up! :arrow_up:
I’m still wondering about Flash however, because I have yet to give him one more star. :star: :sloth: Will he be involved in another event soon? I’m just asking.
Overall, I’m excited for this 5th Anniversary Event!:partying_face::+1::birthday:

2 Likes

She’s almost there because Tiana is here!

5 Likes

doesn’t need a refresh. she’s still decent & too new.

doesn’t need a refresh. she’s badass as she is

same as Ariel, still too new for a refresh

however, I am glad that

are finally getting the refresh they deserve .

4 Likes

Alice in Wonderland only has 4 heroes

3 Likes

I say thank you for letting me play this game you been doing this for 5 years hopefully there will be 6th anniversary next year 2024 so thanks Perblue

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney