Update 5.1-A Patch Notes

Not exactly, if I were you, I would add this:
Y36 y36 Jan > possibly an early merge with S1
Y37 y37 Feb > true server merge with S1
Y38 Mar
Y39 Apr
T0 May.
The yellow promotions to the Toxic rarity should be 2 times that of red promotions to Yellow.

2 Likes

Cool cool :+1:

3 Likes

Noā€¦

And also nobody wants to wait that long.

3 Likes

Speaking of which, @Samm, any plans or word for how many ranks of toxic we will see, and how long Toxic is going to be (1 year?) Based on how many ranks we have seen/are seeing with Yellow, hopefully we donā€™t get that kind of ratio between Yellow and Toxic like how we saw the ratio between Red and Yellow (21:30=7:10). If we were to see this, Toxic would be about 43 ranks (30:X = 7:10, 300/7 = 42.8)

3 Likes

I donā€™t have that information right now. Sorry!

6 Likes

What is the right way after the 4th double cap raise then?

Iā€™d love to hear it from you what you would suggest?

1 Like

Considering Emerald is likely to be the true final rankā€¦ I guess it will stay as long as the game is up?

2 Likes

Hello Samm, I was one of the players you met. I was Three Wishes, but now Iā€™m named Backflip Glitch. Anyway, yesterday when I was in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode, people saying that the next rank was Toxic but itā€™s Emerald, I think you said itā€™s Toxic. But I know it wasnā€™t you. So please friend me in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode for your answer to this message Iā€™m giving you.

1 Like

@Samm one way to fix the gold issues would be to increase gold we get from campaign

Iā€™m doing chp 57 elite on server 21 and getting 5k gold per a level it should be 200x that tbh

Please have the team look at it thnx

4 Likes

ā€œToxicā€ was just the placeholder name. Emerald is now the official name for the new rarity weā€™re working on.

6 Likes

Itā€™d be great if you donā€™t rise the cap rise too hight, but, Update 5.1-A Patch Notes is lookinā€™ great, so keep the patch notes going @Samm!

2 Likes

The update is complete!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney