Update 5.1-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 5.1-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 5.1-A Update! This release features content for all servers!

Overview

• New! Chapters, Hero Levels, and Ranks

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

Servers 1 & 13 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 375 to 380
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +29
  • Chapter 70: “Dark Dealing” is now available!
    • Elite Campaign features: Hamm, Barley Lightfoot, Hopper, Mayor Bellwether, Colette, Goofy, and Pete

Servers 21 & 25 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 335 to 345
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +22
  • Chapter 62: “Portal Panic” is now available!
    • Elite Campaign features: Winifred Sanderson, Maui, Cheshire Cat, Mayor Bellwether, Evil Queen, Helga, and Mushu
  • Chapter 63: “The Sunless Sea” is now available!
    • Elite Campaign features: Rocketeer, Gadget Hawkwrench, Pete, Barley Lightfoot, Jim Hawkins, “Chip & Dale” and Kronk

This is a server update that will automatically rollover on Tuesday, Jun 27, 2023 at 5am CT.

11 Likes

I can work with that

2 Likes

I’d hope there will be the Mad Hatter, Monkey Fist, and Tiana added to that, and boy, all the refreshes would be added to make it impossible to beat.

1 Like

It’s like this all the time a hero, cap raise, and nothing, then it starts again

3 Likes

@Samm Any bonuses or compensation for S21 and S25 for continuous DOUBLE cap raises?

We don’t even get double drop weekends like the past times… like that helped though. It was something.

Please! Something! More badge booster crates! More stamina packs! More resources! Double cap raises are tough to keep up with!!! Especially with patches, tons of hero reworks, constant mega changes, and the invasion rework!

12 Likes

To be fair, stamina packs could be used throughout all servers. While I appreciate raised stamina rewards throughout the day it’s still a drop in the ocean.

7 Likes

family-guy-meg-griffin

10 Likes

I really hope “Toxic” is planned to come after Y+29 so we can have some continuity.
And if not, let’s wait for 9 more months (10x4 = 40 weeks, 40/~4.5 = 9).

7 Likes

Are you sure this is the right way? You seem like a preacher, or you’re begging for it.

1 Like

That sounds good. However, I’m still stuck on that certain level on chapter 60 thanks to Madam Mim (who I’m tired of seeing in recent levels), and I’m also tired of Ariel (who I despise in this game) appearing pretty often. I do apologize that I may be a little harsh on them, it’s just that this level stresses me out.:triumph: someday I’ll beat it eventually.
Anyway, appreciate it as usual, and Happy Summer (the actual season) everyone!:desert_island::sunglasses::beach_umbrella::sunrise:

2 Likes

I know it’s largely my fault I’m behind on the campaign, but :skull: I’m never catching up.

4 Likes

Is there another way? It’s been 4 or so months of double cap raises. This forum is the only way to talk to PB. What else would you suggest to do? I’m resigned that we’re getting nothing (as we would have gotten it already). It would just be nice to get some help for doubling the cap and forcing us to merge with S1 twice.

4 Likes

oooh, 5.1-A Patch notes, this a new cap rise?

1 Like

Y29 y22 june
Y30 y24 july
Y31 y26 august
Y32 y28 sept
Y33 y30 okt
Y34 y32 nov
Y35 y34 dec
T0 T0 januari > merge with s1

Sounds logic

2 Likes

And more then 50% of s1 also got double lvl caps and no compesation. The are all merged into s1 so dont count on it.

Maybe just merge with s1 now so you guys and girls can lvl up on your own speed. But got the same deals as s1.

2 Likes

Who is new heroes at 5.1-A?

1 Like

There isn’t any.

2 Likes

Why there aren’t any new heroes in this Patch

1 Like

We don’t know!

1 Like

Because except for special occasions, we only get a new hero with the new Prize Wall every three weeks.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney