Update 5.2.02-B Patch Notes

They been exclusively mentioned as from Finding Dory.

1 Like

At least we got something

@Samm so the guild perks that we will receive in the future are only war ones? Nothing in other areas of the game?

2 Likes

Oh great. Just another patch, but at least the new refreshments will absolutely terrifying to the enemies. For Simba and Nala, it kind of feels like a forever charm.

@TheGrillFather please can the team think of more guild perks in “consumables” and a continuation for the 3% chance of double drop in normal and elite campaign from Chapter 23 onwards? :pleading_face:

Last, Chapter 22 is equivalent for R1 and that was… 4 years ago.

11 Likes

I mean…
Just going to add this again, not sure if anyone actually reads this.
As nothing has been done in 5 years
But ah let’s do it for the fun of it

The motto of the game should be:
“We bring new things and then forget about them.”

Is this really the message that you want to continue to put out there???
LMAO
Keep going!

10 Likes

Well you are not wrong… but I would like to: “after 3+ years we suddenly realise we got them”

Let´s hope Megabits balance comes soon enough, and no deals are not balancing.

Disk Power and Red Skill got first
Mod Power and Upgrades not long ago
Megabits … … …

10 Likes

Will rewards actually scale this time?
Or still no tier 3 rewards except if you clear the top row? #moneygrab

Same boring rules I assume?
Still no fix for team power difference versus higher power?
Thats season 3 now right? Or 4?
Is Kristoff fixed yet? Or…?

Oh so guild perks are able to be updated swrver side… good to know
Now can we know why this wasn’t done 3 years ago?

3 Likes

The only problem is
There won’t be another 3+ years to remember things by?

Not if they continue with this way of thinking

But again, my opinion

4 Likes

Could be tier 2 at partial amounts of Stage 11…
And tier 3 be half of tier 1

6 Likes

Well, the main problem is that whenever we get slightly hopeful we are basically razed to the ground… with patches like this one.

So, understandably, the top spending part of the playerbase (but even dolphins and whatever marine mammal you want the players be alluded to) is becoming increasingly nervous.
F2Ps don´t care since… again… they get 1/10 to 1/15 of resources needed to even be slightly competitive - which basically means they can´t be at all.

5 Likes

Yup.
But when a whale becomes a non spender it doesnt give them red lights…?

But we will just get the message someday:
“Due to unforseen circumstances the game is no loner viable and therefore will no longer receiving big updates”

And no one would have seen it coming
O… wait… uhm…

3 Likes

Cue Portal Quest closing message. I don´t think Disney Heroes turns out to end differently. Only maybe abruptly, but since we still have 3+1 servers left it has some time.

2 Likes

We will see the 10th anniversary of this game. Nothing will stop dhbm. :heart:

5 Likes

Musk, if that happens I will fly to wherever in the world you are and buy you dinner

Not. Going. To. Happen.

4 Likes

We’re still reviewing further updates to the Guild Perk system. For now, we’re focusing on getting the new rarity out, but we wanted to get these war perks out to players in the meantime.

9 Likes

Ah okey thank you. I hope after the Emerald is out, Guild Perk system and maybe even Yellow QoL will proceed somewhat…

or should we name Yellow QoL Emerald QoL then? :thinking:

3 Likes

A good selection of franchises for this season; I’d love to see Alice finally be viable, and if Woody becomes genuinely good again that’ll be a nice bonus. Sad about the lack of refresh for Bo Peep, though; with her skillset, a decent stat boost would be enough to put her in the top tier of heroes.

There are very few guild perks that I would have less interest in seeing updated, and this looks like it might be done in a way geared to benefit (however slightly) the big-spending, top-ranked guilds. Still, better than nothing.

I guess that 3% chance at extra resources unbalances the economy…

Good to know it’s still in the queue, at least.

5 Likes

Oh good! A new patch season! We gonna get new patch levels? New skills? takes out wallet Oh, no? Huh, well then…puts wallet away

2 Likes

Just… why…?

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney