Update 5.3 Patch Notes

When is Kuzco going to make his appeared

2 Likes

That was the best line in the whole movie lol!

3 Likes

We’ll need another hero from that franchise.

Well yeah I know that

Why is BHG better than Mike Yagoobian even though BHG isn’t a good name?

:cloud_with_lightning:

1 Like

Well, that 2nd line is wrong
 why would Goob be villainous in the future?

I thought Meet the Robinsons was supposed to be in red trail not Blue trail

What’s wrong @Musketeer? @Samm hasn’t responded to your request.

Why does PB make the Robinsons franchise part of the blue team?

Yeah I see it as a franchise that belongs on The Red Team

Just a typo, and if Sarah’s blue skill still isn’t fixed, and BHG is the finalized name for this new hero with this update, the Apple Store won’t approve it until PB changes it. It’s so foolproof. So is everyone with me for this or what?

@Samm You guys do know we’re stuck here, right? If you think skills 4 and 5 are out (and you mentioned fixes to them above) then someone forgot to push a button

5 Likes

Maybe if I remember correctly, patch level 16 unlocks tier 4, and patch level 21 unlocks tier level 5 with the maximum patch level being 25.

The blue skill from this new hero must work similar the Mad Hatter’s “Oblivious” skill.

Nope. Not happend look the screen he is on 21, more like him and nothing. We dont recieve patch 4 essence
@Samm

I do not think you fully understand how this process works
These changes go through multiple approvals before they get posted here

The play stores seriously does not care which bugs are fixed and which are not - otherwise they will never be able to update anything.

So no, if the issues are not fixed everything will continue as normal and the update will still go on

3 Likes

Essence or not, the skill description is just “?” and “coming soon”. I guess maybe it’s coming soon like vip21 or collection 1001.

1 Like

Hopefully Lewis will appeared very soon

No this is also incorrect
Patch levels 4 and 5 are not available yet
Regardless of what tier you are

:grimacing:

Otherwise, pleased to finally be able to add Patch Talent 2 to my Daisy, and interested to see how Emerald Rank plays out!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney