Update 5.3 Patch Notes

Guys. I wanted the name to be changed to Mike Yagoobian. Bowler Hat Guy is not a good name.

1 Like

Also, @Samm, where is Guild Perks :man_shrugging:t3: ?

In fact, only Doris, BHG just wanna ruin Lewis’s life.

1 Like

Ms. Franny?! Wow! This girl would always have enough with you gutless wimps.

“Hey, Goob! Cool skill set!”

“Hey, Goob, I bet you’ll be top of the meta!”

“They all hated me
”

9 Likes

What?! The Blue Team?! I thought it was gonna be The Red Team for Meet The Robinsons but it turns out it’s Blue and I thought we were gonna see characters from Meet The Robinsons until next year but turns out it’s the first franchise on the list that aren’t in the game to make its way in the game

When is Kuzco going to make his appeared

2 Likes

That was the best line in the whole movie lol!

3 Likes

We’ll need another hero from that franchise.

Well yeah I know that

Why is BHG better than Mike Yagoobian even though BHG isn’t a good name?

:cloud_with_lightning:

1 Like

Well, that 2nd line is wrong
 why would Goob be villainous in the future?

I thought Meet the Robinsons was supposed to be in red trail not Blue trail

What’s wrong @Musketeer? @Samm hasn’t responded to your request.

Why does PB make the Robinsons franchise part of the blue team?

Yeah I see it as a franchise that belongs on The Red Team

Just a typo, and if Sarah’s blue skill still isn’t fixed, and BHG is the finalized name for this new hero with this update, the Apple Store won’t approve it until PB changes it. It’s so foolproof. So is everyone with me for this or what?

@Samm You guys do know we’re stuck here, right? If you think skills 4 and 5 are out (and you mentioned fixes to them above) then someone forgot to push a button

5 Likes

Maybe if I remember correctly, patch level 16 unlocks tier 4, and patch level 21 unlocks tier level 5 with the maximum patch level being 25.

The blue skill from this new hero must work similar the Mad Hatter’s “Oblivious” skill.

Nope. Not happend look the screen he is on 21, more like him and nothing. We dont recieve patch 4 essence
@Samm

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney