Update 5.3 Patch Notes

It’s cool that characters on the poll are already getting added! Especially since I thought we would have to wait until 2024 for the franchises on the poll it gives me hope that Gravity Falls, Owl House, and Amphibia can come this year too!

8 Likes

Hopefully it will happen! At least 1…

4 Likes

This is the 3rd franchise to be introduced in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode in 2023, after Luca and American Dragon: Jake Long.

3 Likes

Awesome can’t wait for this also I like/love how we are getting Bowler Hat Guy also known as Michael “Goob” Yagoobian from Meet The Robinsons. I like/love his friendships too. Can’t wait for this so excited!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1::heart::black_heart:

1 Like

I hope so too!

If the get refreshed, they will need to have another character of their corresponding movie franchises first.

What’s the difference between the two names of the new hero? I’d never hear anyone call him a bowler hat guy in the movie…

1 Like

What? Are you ok?

2 Likes

Timeline. If they refer him as Bowler Hat Guy. Like the beginning of the movie it means he comes before his change of heart in the movie. Less words, he comes as a villain of the franchise.

1 Like

this is to show that PB is already working by the way of the poll
(actually it’s to reassure players and a taste of what will happen in 2024 if we stay)

2 Likes

I’m happy Perblue is doing this!

Maybe they were already working in some people of the list shared by Polaris. But after the poll they decided to focus in getting release first some over others. Remember it takes a long time to get approved a hero by the very thorough eye of Disney.

So this guy got first his approval. Which is nice. Maybe we will see Encanto soon if they were working in secret (that neither dataminers could find) in someone from that movie. Let’s hope Disney don’t screw them with the approvals.

1 Like

An amusing villain, and with Doris helping him he’s got some moves that should be fun to watch. I do worry a little about this, though:

And with the Hardy he gets added to this skill from his red skill, he’s basically impossible to debuff and gets stronger with each attempt. I don’t think he’s going to reach Negaduck levels of uber-OPness, but I’m honestly a bit concerned.

Hopefully we can get more details about this sooner rather than later, as this does sound fairly important.

Should that be “Shield Share”, or is that another upcoming patch talent?

These are significant and welcomed bug fixes, but it does seem like most of the rest again involve patch talents that aren’t actually available yet, which is odd…

It takes around six months for a hero to be developed; remember, the poll was stated to be about who PerBlue would try to get added for 2024. I’m sure Bowler Hat Guy was already planned for sometime this summer or early fall, and the poll is just making it more likely we’ll see others from the movie. (Personally Wilbur is my favorite character, but I’m not sure how they’d go about designing his moves for the game.)

5 Likes

You mean future franchises but you’re still right BTW well I’m glad Meet The Robinsons is coming in the game except I’m not happy that they’re gonna be on the Blue team because I see them as Red Team

I honestly did not expect him but that’s fine anyway. I’m just waiting for Dr. Doofenshmirtz to come to the game.

Hopefully Amphibia will appeared next year 2024

1 Like

I really hope Amphibia gets added in 2024 but considering the fact that Meet The Robinsons was also a new franchise on the poll that was added before 2024 maybe Amphibia also has a chance of coming in 2023!

Bowler Hat Guy from Meet The Robinsons? I’ve been waiting for a character from this movie and finally we have someone

So, where is this “surprise”? I haven’t found it in patch note…

And of course, there is nothing mentioned about Prize Wall when new colour appears in game…which is very important

2 Likes

um… okayyy…

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney