Update 5.4.01-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 5.4.01-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 5.4.01-A Update! This release features Rose, plus updated content rotation!

Overview

New! Rose from Disney’s American Dragon: Jake Long!

Update! IAP Hero, Contest Hero, VIP Crate, Guild Crate, Coliseum Crate, Diamond Crate, and Elite Campaign.

Rose

Rose is a Front-Line “Damage” hero on the Red team. Rose will be available in the Prize Wall starting September 14th.

Skills

Rifting Impact
Rose leaps into the air, spinning her spear and lands on her enemies. All enemies are dealt True Damage and gain a debuff based on their role for a few seconds.| Damage: Damage dealt with their Basic Attacks and Skills are reduced by a percentage |Tank: Armor + Reality reduced |Control: Silence |Support: Limit | for a duration, Rose will Distract the frontmost enemies. During her Distract, Rose will Heal for a percentage of the damage she receives.

+True Damage

Nimble Leap
Rose swiftly leaps and kicks off of the nearest enemy before landing back in her original position. That enemy is dealt Normal Damage, is Pierced and Drained for a duration.

+Normal Damage

Valiant Slash
Rose slashes her spear, dealing Fantastic Damage to all enemies. For each enemy hit, Rose will deal an additional 20% Fantastic Damage to all enemies with this Skill. All enemies lose Energy. For the next few seconds, all enemies are Cursed and Shattered.

+Fantastic Damage

Swift As Light
Any damage Rose deals removes buffs from enemies hit and applies stacks of Decay and Fatigue for each buff removed. |For each stack of Fatigue or Decay Rose applies, she deals Fantastic Damage for a percentage of her target’s Max HP. |When an enemy uses a stack of Fatigue or Decay, that enemy is dealt True Damage and gains stacks of Weakness.

Rose can deal True Damage and provide stacks of Weakness this way every few seconds, after a cooldown.

+True Damage

Dauntless Journey
Rose’s Basic Attacks Drain enemies for a duration. Rose now Cleanses herself and gains stacks of Hardy for each buff she removes with any of her Skills. For each stack of Hardy she has, she gains Basic Damage and Skill Power and each time she uses a stack, she gains Armor and Reality for a few seconds.

+Bonus True Damage to “Rifting Impact”

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Shatter is applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Skill Power
  • Lineup Buff: +Basic Damage per Damage Ally
  • Effect Buff: Precise

Friendships

• Jake Long
  • Jumba

New Buff! - Drain

Drain is a new Debuff being added to the game that is exclusive to Rose! Enemies lose 50 energy per second while Drained.

|82x90.2

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

Existing Heroes

• Bowler Hat Guy becomes IAP Exclusive
  • Sweetums is the next Contest Hero
  • Negaduck enters the VIP Crate
  • Cogsworth & Lumiere enter the Guild Crate
  • Tiana enters the Coliseum Crate
  • Jake Long enters the Diamond Crate
  • Flash enters the Elite Campaign!

Servers 1 & 13 Update

• Chapter 72: “Draconic Feint” Update!
    • Flash, Phoebus, “Statler and Waldorf”, and Pacha

Servers 21 & 25 Update

• Chapter 67: “Roll Playing” Update!
    • “Gerald, Marlin, and Nemo”, Flash, “Simba and Nala”, Phoebus, Flash, “Statler and Waldorf”, and Baymax

This is a server update that will roll over automatically on Tuesday, September 12th, 2023 at 5am CT.

19 Likes

I still plea… please delete those.

16 Likes

Well at lest we know rose is coming

5 Likes

Mostly good news with these rotations, though I wish the exclusive crates either gave more resources, cost less, or were abolished. Not sure why we have the information for Rose again, though.

8 Likes

Nah, buff them. Make em drop better stuff. I have almost every character at 6 stars so most of the time I don’t spend my City Watch, Surge, Arena, Coliseum etc. Tokens on the Hero chips. I usually spend them on credits (If I am desperate) or badges I happen to need (If I can afford them, which is rare). So I usually just hoard them for the crates. In hopes of getting a few crumbs of gold or some other mildly useful resource in an incredibly small quantity (relative to the amount of weeks worth of tokens I hack up for it). Honestly I would encourage the team to introduce a Guild War Token Crate. I have like 30,000+ Guild War Tokens. But maybe it’s just me.

1 Like

This directly means they are useless and should be removed tho.

ON WHAT!??? But those are the worst option out of everything.

Second worst.

I don´t want to encourage anything. If they are just like the other exclusive crates, they will suck and would be more of a hindrance than help. Current situation is just ridiculously idiotic…

2 Likes

They’re talking about the three slots for hero chips in each shop, not the exclusive crates occasionally offered in some of the shops. Personally, I do use those hero chip slots to finish maxing a hero’s red skill, so I wouldn’t say they’re useless.

3 Likes

Ah okey, I did not consider that. But even those are… highly overpriced, to say the least.

2 Likes

And another patch notes without the yellow quality of life improvement… when is that going to drop? As the only thing needing a nerf are either the frequency of the color ranks or the badge costs… I’ll just continue being a broken record for Helen Keller to hear I guess.

2 Likes

NO! I missed a few days to my Internet failing and I was hoping he’d be in a shop or something. Please make the offers cheap. I do not want to pay $50 to max out Goob

They are $10-20.

The 20 pack allows to max IAP hero.

1 Like

I have him at 5 stars currently at least, so I maybe can get the $10 one

Don’t get me started on gold.

You underestimate how desperate for gold I am. If I can get like 37 gold credits for 200 arena tokens and then refresh the shop for 50 tokens and so on and so forth. And I have like 15,000 tokens. I can easily end out with a few hundred credits. Resulting in a few million gold. Like maybe 4M. Do this on all the shops and it’s a pretty decent haul. Combine that with selling badge bits I have to many of (Example: last week I had 200,000 Pine Hat bits alone) sell off some red skill chips for Characters you’re not working on at the moment and you can end up with (If you haven’t sold stuff in a while or recently acquired a lot) a few billion gold. I do what I must to attempt to survive. I would love to max out a Red Skill but I tend to try and focus on just my current main team so that I have enough gold from selling Red Skill chips from other characters to afford skill upgrades every month, Red Skill upgrades when I can, but more importantly the ever growing cost of badge crafting. And even though this has allowed me to ignore getting hero chips for characters I have at six stars already there are plenty of characters who aren’t on my main team who I have thousands of hero chips for. So I naturally ignore every character in the shop, right now the only characters I need to get to six stars are Sweetums, Pegasus, Tiana, Flash, and Cogsworth and Lumiere. Who aren’t in shops. Btw can we just take a second to talk about the fact that the Pot of Gold crate needs a buff? Like the buy gold option is more efficient, the Pot of Gold Crate hasn’t scaled properly. In general Gold hasn’t scaled properly especially City Watch. Creep Surge is great for Gold I can get roughly 200M gold a day from it. The Gold selection in Guild War crates though when it is selectable stink. Way to small.

End of Gold Rant.

Sorry @Avalanche

I just saw Rose in the game

is your guild very inactive? For me this isn’t even 1 battle’s worth of gold return :thinking: gold shouldn’t be a problem at all for anyone in an active guild and with a few decent heroes

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney