Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 5.4.01-A Update! This release features Rose, plus updated content rotation!
● New! Rose from Disney’s American Dragon: Jake Long!
● Update! IAP Hero, Contest Hero, VIP Crate, Guild Crate, Coliseum Crate, Diamond Crate, and Elite Campaign.
Rose is a Front-Line “Damage” hero on the Red team. Rose will be available in the Prize Wall starting September 14th.
Rose leaps into the air, spinning her spear and lands on her enemies. All enemies are dealt True Damage and gain a debuff based on their role for a few seconds.| Damage: Damage dealt with their Basic Attacks and Skills are reduced by a percentage |Tank: Armor + Reality reduced |Control: Silence |Support: Limit | for a duration, Rose will Distract the frontmost enemies. During her Distract, Rose will Heal for a percentage of the damage she receives.
Rose swiftly leaps and kicks off of the nearest enemy before landing back in her original position. That enemy is dealt Normal Damage, is Pierced and Drained for a duration.
Rose slashes her spear, dealing Fantastic Damage to all enemies. For each enemy hit, Rose will deal an additional 20% Fantastic Damage to all enemies with this Skill. All enemies lose Energy. For the next few seconds, all enemies are Cursed and Shattered.
Swift As Light
Any damage Rose deals removes buffs from enemies hit and applies stacks of Decay and Fatigue for each buff removed. |For each stack of Fatigue or Decay Rose applies, she deals Fantastic Damage for a percentage of her target’s Max HP. |When an enemy uses a stack of Fatigue or Decay, that enemy is dealt True Damage and gains stacks of Weakness.
Rose can deal True Damage and provide stacks of Weakness this way every few seconds, after a cooldown.
Rose’s Basic Attacks Drain enemies for a duration. Rose now Cleanses herself and gains stacks of Hardy for each buff she removes with any of her Skills. For each stack of Hardy she has, she gains Basic Damage and Skill Power and each time she uses a stack, she gains Armor and Reality for a few seconds.
+Bonus True Damage to “Rifting Impact”
- Charge Condition: Shatter is applied to enemies
- Stat Buff: +Skill Power
- Lineup Buff: +Basic Damage per Damage Ally
- Effect Buff: Precise
- Jake Long
Drain is a new Debuff being added to the game that is exclusive to Rose! Enemies lose 50 energy per second while Drained.
Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.
- Bowler Hat Guy becomes IAP Exclusive
- Sweetums is the next Contest Hero
- Negaduck enters the VIP Crate
- Cogsworth & Lumiere enter the Guild Crate
- Tiana enters the Coliseum Crate
- Jake Long enters the Diamond Crate
- Flash enters the Elite Campaign!
- Chapter 72: “Draconic Feint” Update!
- Flash, Phoebus, “Statler and Waldorf”, and Pacha
- Chapter 67: “Roll Playing” Update!
- “Gerald, Marlin, and Nemo”, Flash, “Simba and Nala”, Phoebus, Flash, “Statler and Waldorf”, and Baymax
This is a server update that will roll over automatically on Tuesday, September 12th, 2023 at 5am CT.