Update 5.4.01-B Patch Notes

I didnt even know that now you will be able to raid and actually be able to beat harder stages that you couldn’t beat that’s awesome

Either give every hero the same or close to same stat buff or seriously nerf and bring back in line heroes like sally Pegasus etc

2 Likes

How about just remove the problematic heroes from these levels wouldnt that be way easier? I know it’s possible perblue itself from past refreshes has swapped out the refreshed heroes to easier opponents

2 Likes

How does any of these ideas help with the overkill stats of new and refreshed heroes like Sally and Pegasus?
Nerfing these heroes is way more effective and quick to implement, and also make the game more balanced and enjoyable to play in general

Oh, they are addressing problems now. Cool.
Can’t wait to see how they address the absurd amount of hero chips needed esch month just to have your heroes up to date.
I get 2-3 chips every day. Not even 90 esch month. I need at least 300 for every hero. And the amount keeps getting higher and higher every update, and it’s worse ever since double cap rise started.
It’s just exhausting. This game stopped being fun months ago

4 Likes

Is it really today? :thinking:

1 Like

The new stats are live!

4 Likes

This is kind of pointless unless the roadblock heros are either removed from the campaign or brought down to reasonable stats.

This doesn’t fix the actual problem though, which is imbalanced hero stats. This is just a way around the problem by ‘nerfing’ the op heros to reasonable difficulty and making non-refreshed heros bigger pushovers than they already are.

4 Likes

Gawd nerf sally for reals chapters 40+ she dominates my squads no matter who i swap out. note my toons are yellow 3 & 4 maxed for me at 387 :skull_and_crossbones: :sob:

2 Likes

And I thought the last thing I would laugh (and cry at the same time) was her HP buff… we are seriously getting Trillions now when other heroes have few units of Billions?

What kind of sorcery is this @Samm and where it can be learned?

7 Likes

Honestly now that Rose gives trillions of HP I feel better about how Sally is now

5 Likes

As said - the main problem is that any stats 10x higher than other heroes essentially render them impossible to use.

And that´s a big problem considering how many heroes deal insane amounts of damage now…

3 Likes

Sally still melts her in half a second, there is literally nothing that can justify not nerfing her.

8 Likes

I feel like the cap for E0 heroes should be:

10B Max HP
1B Skill Power, Basic Damage, Armor, Reality

Rose (Ju) exceeds the first 312x when maxed and the second 8x…
Similar with basically all refreshed heroes from the last 4-5 patch seasons :man_shrugging:
But everything is… apparently… fine, by (maybe?) devs and (certainly) higher-ups / Disney.

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I just hope Rose isn’t too overpowered like Pegasus was, and I certainly hope this wouldn’t reflect on the upcoming ones too, and it overwhelms and stresses me out at times.:triumph:

The early stages for changes in campaigns should be promising, and I especially hope the newer chapters don’t end up too impossible/difficult for me, especially with the same amount of characters that appear in recent levels every once in awhile (ex: Hades, Scar, Madam Mim, etc.).

So overall I appreciate what you stated here!:+1:

1 Like

Blast it, I was hoping everyone else would ignore her because “oh no, she got nerfed with low stats and is now useless”, and I could be virtually alone in using her to destroy enemy teams. Now I guess she’ll join Pegasus and Negaduck in a triumvirate of nigh-unbeatable heroes.

This does look very promising; hopefully something similar can be used in older Friendship Campaigns as well, as it’s quite frustrating to go through an older campaign with Yellow-rank heroes yet be stymied by an R4 Scar or Sally.

8 Likes

A scaling debuff? Sounds promising. Maybe I can finally get passed levels with Rex and Clawhauser.

6 Likes

That’s making her become a nerf hero. Even Joy’s HP is too low after her refresh.

2 Likes

Even when their debut in chapter 15 is unlocked. It will still be a problem for newcomers.

1 Like

How about lowering badge cost, it’s kinda frustrating when a single bade cost well over 200,000 stamina it’s kinda ridiculous

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney