Update 5.5.01-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 5.5.01-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 5.5.01-A Update! This release features content for all servers!

Overview

• New! Chapters, Hero Levels, and Ranks

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

Servers 1 & 13 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 395 to 400
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Emerald+2
  • Chapter 74: “Cold Servers” NEW!
    • Helga, Launchpad McQuack, Bolt, Baloo, Flik, Queen of Hearts, Randall Boggs

Servers 21 & 25 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 375 to 385
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow+30
  • Chapter 70: “Dark Dealing” NEW!
    • Goliath, Shan Yu, Daisy Duck, “Timon & Pumbaa,” Ron Stoppable, Hopper, Powerline
  • Chapter 71: “Look Homeward” NEW!
    • Baloo, Wasabi, Mulan, Barley Lightfoot, Kaa, Helga, “Ducky & Bunny”

This is a server update that will automatically rollover on Tuesday, Oct 17, 2023 at 5am CT.

19 Likes

Wow is that it? No special event?:unamused:

19 Likes

Worst gift for a Disney 100th birthday celebration :grimacing:

15 Likes

Why so late???

And seriously nothing for disney100? Just wow.

14 Likes

Lazy update
I can’t believe that this is the best thing you could do for Disney’s 100th Birthday celebration :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Yo siempre me gusta Disney 100 años muchos años tiempo muy increíble todos aprendes más mejor mundo ese :grinning:

3 Likes

Wow this is just really lazy and no Disney 100th year celebration like come on you know what there probably gonna put out some overpriced glorified “deal” with no stamina just greedy really disappointed

8 Likes

but we haven’t even got that.

3 Likes

tiger laid off the present dorks. !!!

1 Like

8 Likes

Alright cool I guess :+1:

2 Likes

I’m having a hard time in Chapter 69, as there are some certain obstacles that are hard to defeat.
I also kinda hope there will be some improvements about heroes not being too overpowered to the point that I can’t defeat at all (ex: NegaDuck, Pegasus, and especially Rose [who I don’t even like at all]). It’s at this point that I have no choice but to use them (mainly Pegasus) in order to beat it (as well as hire them at surge & city watch), which is just not right and unfair (even when I didn’t even get Pegasus to yellow ranked yet).:triumph:
(Edit: Nothing related to the subject, but Happy 100 years of Disney! I recently watched “Once Upon a Studio” and it was beautiful!🥹)

5 Likes

Tell me about it :unamused:

5 Likes

Still nothing about the fact that hero chip drops do not escalate, yet everything (red skills, mods…) that requires them escalate more and more every update.
This game is a lazy, unbalanced cashgrab.
There was a time when I aspired to reach VIP 30. Now I have deleted all my credit card data from the store just to make sure that I don’t spend a cent ever again in this game.
If PerBlue keeps leaving problems unsolved and creates new ones, they don’t deserve my money

6 Likes

it only goes up to 20.

2 Likes

I have to agree because they should have done something big , I can’t believe they let us down :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I love this game

1 Like

All these halloween deals have been so bad that i just want the halloween to end lol.

5 Likes

To the surprise of nobody. And to top it off, it’s still unbalanced as some events are near-impossible to 3 star in PvE content. I don’t mind if it’s in the PvP side, but to compete with that, you need to at least master the PvE side by using the right heroes for the job, however, with absurd amounts of Damage Overtime coming from Sally who can instantly KO’s your team regardless of Rank and Level, meaning you need to abuse a lot of Shields which means making the clock go down faster until your immediate defeat, permanently blocking progress or worse, make casual players retire from the game for good…

4 Likes

Exactly is it me or is Perblue losing their talent?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney