Update 5.5.01 Patch Notes

In the meantime, I’m just straying away from any fights involving Abu, as well as replacing Abu from my lineups with someone else.

1 Like

So basically, from what I’ve experienced so far compared to the “fixes a crash with Abu” part of the notes above…ANYTIME you are up against an Abu opponent…the game crashes. I’ve experienced a crash so far in both arena and war…and Abu has been a factor in both instances

1 Like

It’s not just that factor, there’s also another instance where Abu is part of your team, doesn’t matter which mode (Campaigns, Surge, CW, Invasion, War, etc.).

1 Like

It’s Abu using his green skill that’s causing the crash, so if you can beat the other team (or if they beat you) without that happening, it’s actually possible to finish the fight.

Doing that, of course, is quite tricky, but not impossible.

3 Likes

@Samm I don’t get it… you know he crashes the game and yet today he is in the patch trials?? A toon with this type of bug should be removed from these game modes.

1 Like

A lot of bugs after last update. My app block when I try almost all “battles” .Arena, Coliseum, Unity Trials, Invasion…it’s just impossible to play

3 Likes

So should I just uninstall considering they’re ruining the game? Hmmm…
Everytime they “fix” something that uninstall option looks even more tempting.

1 Like

Fix wasn’t even released.

But we definitely need compensation because we can’t complete franchise trials, we’re missing on essences.

4 Likes

Now Abu is in the new trial today, of course, Android users can’t complete it will we be compensated? Hopefully with the same
rewarding since they in include patch 4 essence

4 Likes

Are you not able to disable Abu from being used in any lineup for War teams and PVE event teams until the issue is resolved? If you can just auto remove him from teams and not allow him to be selected, then it’s definitely good for the time being. Sure, it means that people can’t use him, but you can’t really use him anyway if he’s crashing the game, so I don’t see the downside. It’s not as if he’s broken in the sense that he’s overpowered, he’s literally breaking the game. So if you can’t fix it or even give us a time frame for the fix, then just take him out the game entirely until you get it stop.

4 Likes

Not just Abu, but Sally, Pegasus…got the crash problem too. Android device here.

2 Likes

I used Pegasus in the Elite Campaign, Invasion, etc., and the game doesn’t crash.
Same thing with Sally (enemy team).

Android player here.

2 Likes

Update is available on google play.

Do we need to wait for server update or is it save to update?

1 Like

Android here, mine auto updated and I cannot get into the game. I’d hold the update until the server is down.

1 Like

What about prize wall?

1 Like

Anyone having trouble with ads? It’s crashing every time I view them.

1 Like

I’ve used Sally in monthly Trial events. Always crash

The update is complete!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney