Update 5.5 Patch Notes

That still won’t happen

1 Like

You’re still not getting it; they said no one and I repeat NO ONE from cars is coming in the game along with characters from Tarzan or Miraculous Ladybug

3 Likes

Boom yeah babeh! :llama:

Dante was leaked! :dog2:

“Woof”
“Boom baby!”
Those are my guesses for their quotes

5 Likes

Just flag their posts for spam and ignore them

Almost. As far as I remember, Bo Peep was confirmed through the splash screen. Even if there was no surprise, she was expected to arrive, but a tiny chance still exists, even if it most likely won’t be a thing.

4 Likes

I stand corrected: New character : Bo Peep?

Well… If Miguel isn’t added sooner, Dante will have 0% chance of becoming playable, with Pluto; Dug; Djali; …

2 Likes

The entire point of Wikis is that anyone can edit them. We have already seen mentions of characters there which didn’t make it in the game. So I would say only official sources can be trusted. Patch notes, teasers here (Flash, Dante) or on Facebook (October 2019 villain pack), App Store/Play Market teasers (Kristoff), splash screen teases (Bo Peep). Even datamine is no guarantee - a character might get scrapped and delayed, maybe even removed for good. So, take those with a grain of salt.

10 Likes

That’s a really funny quote right there. I meant to say ONE OF the funniest Disney characters. Don’t worry Genie, you’ll always be the funniest ones out there!:wink:

1 Like

FINALLY!!!

You have no idea how happy this makes me.

Now all we need is Sam the Eagle and this game will be perfect.

4 Likes

We got already too much muppets.

1 Like

I was referring to Sally from NBC since she’s overpowered, why not include her?

1 Like

We’ve already had too much Muppets, so no need for Sam.

1 Like

Possibly the characters that I predict would have a chance of becoming an additional source. PB will just take the idea and create it.

It may have been a tease, but I have no idea where that tease came from. Don’t you?
Maybe the splash screen can have a Winter edition, even for each holiday.

It came from DHBM wiki! Didn’t you see the “edit” part on the bottom of my reply?

Are you sure about that?

Oh. It wasn’t a teaser. Ok. Hopefully she’ll get datamined.

Who is Sam the Eagle anyways?

Same Eagle from Disney’s The Muppets!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney