Update 5.6.01-C Patch Notes

Right here

they said the other would to thoā€¦

:thinking:

But itā€™s only 11 heroes, and not 5 franchises.

Could it be that two new franchises are coming?

Or could be that they forgot to add em

Have you tried closing and reopening your game? They have adjusted on our end! (top is current, bottom is previous)

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m not getting mine either and I tried reopening it and nothing

Typo!

face-palm-ariel

4 Likes

I am sorry, but this is simply not enough. Increasing Max HP by around 800M is nothing when bunch of heroes deal over 10T damage. Damage stats too since skills have same scaling. And survivability is as before, terrible, as disks doesnā€™t receive armor and reality.

Now there is that holiday, but I really hope this list of heroes will get proper refresh in December. I really canā€™t imagine dealing with franchise trials with DuckTales, none of them are good. And for wildcards only Agent P is viable as he was lucky enough to get buff few weeks ago.

It just wouldnā€™t be fair if they got, by technicality no changes. So I really hope for ā€œfullā€ refreshes for them in very near future.
For now enjoy the holidays, but I hope normal refreshes will be released later. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah, It seems no difference at all.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ honestly this feels like a joke, itā€™s likely I just didnā€™t notice the changes because theyā€™re that insignificant :sweat_smile:
The fact most of these heroes would literally be fine with just good scaling on skills and disks too, they wouldnā€™t even need any real kit change or added stat to be competitive (except maybe a few but at worst youā€™d be able to compensate via allies)

Eda got a huge buff and she was the best of this list to begin with, why canā€™t the others also get a similar treatment-

7 Likes

Finally I can patch powerline

1 Like

Im confused is the update visible for the reworked characters because I donā€™t see anything different on my characters and people are saying they have a bad refresh

2 Likes

Can we please get more variety to the market slots

5 of the 6 going in just rotated out :expressionless: we have 200+ heroes and only the same 6-7 ever get market slots :man_shrugging:t2:

Loved seeing Audrey on the list, she is kinda bad for me, so it is definitely worth refreshing her!

Excited for Patch Season 14, Iā€™m very excited for theseā€¦ well, 3 franchises, and 11 new heroes into the patchable hero pool, worth seeing!

Happy US Holiday Thanksgiving! Itā€™s a happy 22nd of November!

A new buff? Thatā€™s is incredible! Iā€™m excited for Eda to get a new buff, I still havenā€™t unlocked Eda yet because Iā€™m focusing on leveling my Elsa, but a new buff sounds awesome!

Awesome! The challenge awaits

Yep these four definitely need a boost and a refresh!

1 Like

I think some heroes need a debuff. Like insta Kill when shows on battle like Baymax, Rose or Pegasus. For me is hard complete a single friendship campain for each refresh or patch and New Hero on gameā€¦

For example I can not defeat Baloo on Flash and Dash campainā€¦

Greatings

She was delayed forā€¦ idk how many days because her balancing was so intricate and took so long to perfect, and yet within a few hours of a handful of people who happen to enjoy The Owl House deciding to demand that she becomes uber-strong, the balancing is thrown out to appease them?

Iā€™d say congrats on getting trolled but not sure if itā€™s actually us whoā€™s getting trolled here

:thinking::man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Please @TheGrillFather the team should reconsider these ā€œrefreshesā€. They actually dont have any impact on the heroes. They seems exactly the same. Cant call this a refresh, just a minor (really minor)ā€¦ update?

Alright cool and I hope everyone in the PerBlue offices have a great holiday and a wonderful long weekend!! :slightly_smiling_face::+1::heart::blue_heart:

Is the update here because I donā€™t see anything different about stats and it says itā€™s coming today if it did update there are barely stats if itā€™s next week then thatā€™s ok but the stats donā€™t look usual and donā€™t look different at all is this a sneak peak for next week or is it going to stay like that

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney