Update 5.6.01 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 5.6.01

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 5.6.01 Update! This release features some bug fixes.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where only Quick Fight button is available in Invasion
  • Added a limit to Raid Max feature to prevent crashing and minimize lag
  • Added a fix to Stamina Full In timers, since they were not the same across players
  • Fixed issues related to Dante’s blue skill making him untargetable

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for today, November 9th, at 11:30 am CST.

18 Likes

What will the limit be?

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That is unnecessary, was better this way. There are others heroes which are untargetable without it being mentioned.

9 Likes

Dantes purple skill is a bit ridiculous if you ask me it literally like fairy godmother old 4th patch talent can likely kill off most heroes🤷🏻‍♂️

2 Likes

Dante is now easier to deal with, i consider this a nerf

1 Like

It Was never specified in the skill that he was untargetable. Meaning it was likely not intended, and now will be targetable

1 Like

I was hitting the jackpot on my stamina

1 Like

There is bunch of heroes like that

1 Like

This is not a nerf, Dante was causing looping issues where fights were just standoffs, causing time to run out.

5 Likes

Stamina goes up to 20 Million

1 Like

but crashes if you try to raid more the 100k. seems useless if your bank can hold 20 mil if you cant raid over 100k. i am not hitting 10x over and over again

1 Like

I wish you’d have let War finish out before pushing the updated to the Google Play store. My game updated before the server and I was locked out.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree total waste of time and effort!

2 Likes

There are, but for Dante the change might end up being more of a buff, considering his purple requires enemies to attack him.

1 Like

It didn’t crash for me

1 Like

For me and the power promote it tells me to beat chapter ?? Stage ?
When i beat it tells me to beat another chapter and stage is this a bug or no

1 Like

do we know how long this update will take? i have war line up i need to get ppl ready for.

1 Like

have you finished all of your campaign ?

1 Like

Ok this will be looong

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney