Update 5.7-A Patch Notes

When will campaign quick fight come to the game?

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t mean itā€™s impossible for them to be added. Though they should probably not be posting this in this topic.

2 Likes

Never said it wasnā€™t possible for them to get added
Other then that i completely agree.

1 Like

Why is there quotes around their names? :thinking:

2 Likes

Probably since they consist of multiple characters

Same thing happens with

and

3 Likes

Thereā€™s also ā€œGerald, Marlin, and Nemoā€ and ā€œHuey, Dewey, and Louieā€

1 Like

Yeah, could be because of that then

1 Like

I know chapter 76 comes on Tuesday and I just finished chapter 75 aka Iā€™m caught up

Š”Š“ŠµŠ»Š°ŠµŃ‚Šµ ŠæрŠ¾Š¼Š¾ŠŗŠ¾Š“ Š½Š° Š²ŠøŠæ
ŠŸŠ»ŠøŠ·Š·!!!

1 Like

All right then well what about Mary Poppins, John Smith from Pocahontas, wart from the sword in the stone or even asha from wish?

Mary Poppins canā€™t come to Dhbm (according to perblue)
Wish only came out a few weeks ago (So the franchise probably wouldnā€™t be added to dhbm yet)
But Pocahontas & The sword in the stone characters could get added (I mean both of the franchises are already in the game)

1 Like

Unfortunately, not until our next full app update scheduled for 2024. Itā€™s causing game performance issues we want to fix before it goes live, otherwise the lag will get worse!

Because in game, they appear as a single ā€œunitā€ as opposed to separate characters! Itā€™s to help mitigate confusion that way.

4 Likes

I was able to start working on Sher Khan, but now I can not get back into the game, is this a new bug

Hi @TheGrillFather! Hope yall are having a great start to the week!

Just looking to confirm that Shereā€™s Ba disk stats are intended? The 1000x increase in basic damage/skill power share compared to heroes like Rose/Kuzko/Tron/Flik is a bit worrying to me with how quickly it invalidates them, especially given the previous comments about the teamā€™s attempts to throttle the rampant power creep.

Thanks so much!

Edit: ignore this - itā€™s been answered in a different thread (here)

1 Like

@TheGrillFather

The game lags too much and disconnects while inside the game and game parts not loading

We are investigating logs!

5 Likes

Why are you asking this question on here? You should probably be asking this question in the DHBM tier list topic, or if you havenā€™t already, join the Discord server. They help with things like this.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney