Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 5.8.01 Update! ! This release features bug fixes, hero improvements & content changes, and new members to our Moderation Team!
Hello everyone! We are so thrilled to introduce our new Community Support Agents to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode forum! They will be helping out to make sure we have a safe, fun, and thriving community, with quicker response times and better support.
Please say hello to:
We are so excited to have these stellar individuals join our DH Support Team in the forums!
- Core Stats
- Increase Max HP
- Increase Basic Damage
- Increase Skill Power
- Foe Frenzy
- Increased Basic Damage given to the Charmed enemy
- Not Amused
- Increased Damage dealt per second
- The Art Of Dart
- Increased the amount Healed
- Baaad Sheep
- Increased the amount Healed per enemy Scared by Not Amused
- Increased bonus Damage dealt per second by Not Amused
- Fixed an issue with red skills, preventing heroes from unlocking their red skills for the first time
- Fixed a bug causing Surge power caps to decrease unintentionally
Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.
- Mayor Bellwether enters the Heist Shop
- Abu returns to the Elite Campaign
- Sulley replaces Scar in the City Watch Shop
- Alice replaces Mad Hatter in the Surge Shop
- Barley Lightfoot replaces Jessie in the Arena Shop
- Anna replaces Chip & Dale in the Coliseum Shop
- Miguel replaces Quasimodo in the Heist Shop
- Kaa replaces Pacha in the War Shop
Mayor Bellwether will appear in the Heist Shop after your next Shop Refresh. All other shop rotations will refresh after January 31st, 2024, at your usual refresh time.
This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for today!