Update 5.8.01 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 5.8.01

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 5.8.01 Update! ! This release features bug fixes, hero improvements & content changes, and new members to our Moderation Team!

Welcome New Members

Hello everyone! We are so thrilled to introduce our new Community Support Agents to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode forum! They will be helping out to make sure we have a safe, fun, and thriving community, with quicker response times and better support.

Please say hello to:

@Allen

@Barry007

@CaptainTom

@Justus

@Farmer_Louie

@Cherry_VII

We are so excited to have these stellar individuals join our DH Support Team in the forums!

Hero Improvements

Mayor Bellwether

• Core Stats
    • Increase Max HP
    • Increase Basic Damage
    • Increase Skill Power
  • Foe Frenzy
    • Increased Basic Damage given to the Charmed enemy
  • Not Amused
    • Increased Damage dealt per second
  • The Art Of Dart
    • Increased the amount Healed
  • Baaad Sheep
    • Increased the amount Healed per enemy Scared by Not Amused
    • Increased bonus Damage dealt per second by Not Amused

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with red skills, preventing heroes from unlocking their red skills for the first time
  • Fixed a bug causing Surge power caps to decrease unintentionally

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

Existing Heroes

• Mayor Bellwether enters the Heist Shop
  • Abu returns to the Elite Campaign
  • Sulley replaces Scar in the City Watch Shop
  • Alice replaces Mad Hatter in the Surge Shop
  • Barley Lightfoot replaces Jessie in the Arena Shop
  • Anna replaces Chip & Dale in the Coliseum Shop
  • Miguel replaces Quasimodo in the Heist Shop
  • Kaa replaces Pacha in the War Shop

Mayor Bellwether will appear in the Heist Shop after your next Shop Refresh. All other shop rotations will refresh after January 31st, 2024, at your usual refresh time.

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for today!

17 Likes

Hi, @Allen, @Barry007, @CaptainTom, @Justus, @Farmer_Louie and @Cherry_VII, and welcome to the Team! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello new community support agents. And THANK YOU for fixing the Red Skill bug. That was way more faster than the Elite Campaign one, that’s for sure! :rofl:

6 Likes

This is so cool!

1 Like

And STILL nothing for Eda…btw, I’m talking about her Hero Chips. -_-

6 Likes

Yeah I hope they make Eda hero chips more available.

3 Likes

I assume we just have to wait for the new hero for that to happen unfortunately.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Are we perhaps closer to official discord server?

Lack of the rotations is so bad… ehhhh.

10 Likes

She’s the only one left in my game, that has yet to enter the “6-Star Club”. :stuck_out_tongue:
Btw, all of my Heroes have 6 Stars…all, BUT Eda.

5 Likes

Perhaps! Maybe! There’s a strong chance!

5 Likes

Hello to them and also WHAT?! NO NEW HERO?!
giphy

9 Likes

Oh that’s why

3 Likes

Still sad the rotation isn´t moving. How many deal-only heroes we have now?

6 Likes

Welcome to all the new people moderating the forums!

For the rest good bug fixes, but for the rest an update with very little substance :man_shrugging:

Mostly it is sad to see heroes still being kept locked behind all kinds of crates, battles passes and IAP exclusive…

5 Likes

Atrocious shop updates again :sweat_smile: and the same few characters keep appearing in contests that we no longer need aka tiana abu monkey fist etc you could Atleast give shere eda etc the 3rd progress tier reward, or atleast for overall rewards?

These contests are dreadful prize wise now really 0 incentive to push for top 10 :pensive:

1 Like

It’s a sad day for Nick…

401d11de8916364eadc1b6c4fa5b7572

Putting that aside though, @Allen, @Barry007, @CaptainTom, @Justus, @Farmer_Louie, @Cherry_VII welcome to the team guys!!!

american-dragon-waving

7 Likes

Ugh!!! I sure think some folks may get angry at this. You could imagine that Daffy Duck just ran amuck in the building. Anyway, for those supporting agents, welcome aboard to the community. We are so excited for you to give announcements to us.

4 Likes

Greetings. I have a problem: from 23-00 to 24-00, the game screen does not work on 1 server every day. At the same time, I can log in to characters, bags, and mail. Exactly one hour. I wrote to tech support about it, gave them links to the video, but their whole answer is that you have connection problems. I don’t have such a problem, since this problem is only on server 1. Everything is fine on the other servers at this time. @TheGrillFather

2 Likes

Both very welcome, and prompt, bug fixes; thanks!

…So, is she replacing anyone, or will we have four heroes available in that shop for now?

Does this mean Mad Hatter will get all five of Alice’s Elite Campaign spots, or will you be redistributing them a bit more equitably? (Not going to lie, if there were any hero I would pick to get an excess of Elite Campaign spots, it would be Mad Hatter…)

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney