Update 5.8 Patch Notes

The problem with reflection is not that it reflects all the damage. The first problem is that the characters put on themselves a lot of buffing locks. The second problem and the most important is the character’s speed. After Pegasus, the characters increase their speed so much that the reflection weighs the entire fight on the opponent instead of 10 seconds. You need to change the buff mechanics so that the buff hangs according to the battle timer, and does not depend on the acceleration / deceleration of the character / opponent. I constantly see rose hitting Ian Lightfoot’s reflection nonstop https://youtu.be/lFmA7No91x0?feature=shared

6 Likes

This would also be a great change, would solve a lot of the insane stalling in general

1 Like

I’m hoping that’s the case and that they’re still useful, particularly to new players. IMHO one of the main benefits of the Prize Wall while they provided new heroes was in giving new or returning players access to strong new heroes and helpful resources without having to do anything more than just play the game on a daily basis. Hopefully the new Prize Walls can provide the same sort of value even without the new hero.

Between the game performance issues and hero balancing, I’m guessing this may have gotten pushed down in priority if not outright overlooked, but I hope something is done with it soon(ish); it’s really frustrating seeing a hero you’d like to work on locked in a crate that you have limited or no ability to access, but having them in that state for an unknown length of time… :grimacing:

I like that idea as a potential solution to the looping issue, though it’s obviously now too late to consider that in place of the changes to Reflect. It might be worth revisiting if there’s still an issue with skills running down the timer in certain game modes.

2 Likes

This looks exciting for me!:star_struck:

Mayor Bellwether looks really, horribly nice with that outfit (though it won’t be easy to get). Considering that throughout the film, each scene that features Bellwether wore a number of different outfits, so I’m glad you’re going back to costumes again for once in awhile. I’d love to see the same for some more heroes at some point like Judy Hopps, Mr. Incredible, and several others.:wink:

I appreciate some of the improvements I see here, even though I’m not much of an expert on some of these, but still cool nonetheless.:+1:

For the fixes, I’m glad you noticed the raid problem for the elite campaign! I was so confused and stressed out for this one. Thank you very much for that one too!:+1:

I’m very excited for Villaintine’s Day event, and as a Zootopia fan, I better upgrade my Zootopia heroes (3 of which are some of my favorite Disney characters) for the limited trial event, so this should be fun!:sunglasses:
Overall, I’m ready to roll on this, and stay warm from the cold!:coffee::snowman_with_snow:

4 Likes

Yes my character gets a costume it’s about time

2 Likes

Are costumes going to still be strictly cosmetic, or are they actually going to do something like provide a benefit?

2 Likes

That and red skills, yes.

I did mention it before that I believe the disk, red skill and badges should be 1:1:1.
So if hero has X Max HP, Y Basic Damage, Z Skill Power etc. then…
at max with disk, red skill and everything maxed they should have 3X Max HP, 3Y Basic Damage, 3Z Skill Power…

1 Like

we should be so lucky :joy: that seems to be the new weekend trial amount. The last special event trial was over double that :exploding_head:

1 Like

Sorry, i dont agree. This change had to be done. And i got Ian and Rose, and all that reflect champs. I invested on them, cause the buff was totally broken.

But still, It was a totally broken buff which was totally unheathy for the game. Really, who got the great idea to create a buff which prevents all the incoming dmg AND returned It back?

But, gotta say and i agree in that point, this had to be done LONG BEFORE. 3 years… For real, hope finally PB start doing things correctly as this game deserves.

5 Likes

This is probably not gonna happen during the event, but Perblue’s gotta do something for my boi Nick lol. If I’m not mistaken, this man has not received a single refresh to my knowledge. We gotta buff our favorite fox!!

tumblr_f69558bf8dc2bfc8aebeee15f90fc17b_af01db6c_540

Also reflect getting the nerf we needed is well earned!

14 Likes

Honestly @TheGrillFather the team could price the resets with diamonds and it would make no difference… if they gave more diamonds in overall economy…

I seriously hope Black Market and Mega Mart diamond prices can be eradicated. Cause the symbol is easy to cover with thumb, Badge Crate moves the items for gold in the same row as the diamond ones and the prices in nominal values are almost indistinguishable.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the next costume for this update!

1 Like

It’s probably gonna be patten mode costumes in one patch notes and characters in one patch notes

About time the latest Patch Note lets the game tone down on the Reflect buff.

2 Likes

Looking forward to get 70 parts of her costume!!! :unamused:

Also, the dead of the Prize wall (which would initially obtain the costumes) is kinda sad. Prize wall was really nice :pensive:

Well, that is a bit of good news. At least for me anyway :man_shrugging:

These changes are terrible…

Especially since not all damage is prevented anymore. Nerfing the amount of damage that is reflected is understandable since the amounts of damage increase greatly anyway. But getting rid of the total block of damage for reflect is just sad…

Luckily enough is a good way to finish the patch notes. Having to raid each stage individually is/was kinda annoying. So I’m glad this is fixed.

Bit of a mixed picture overall though :pensive:

6 Likes

So there’s still potentially cause for hope.

I really wish yall would at least think about temporarily dialing back Eda/the Tiger’s memory disks into the billions while you take the time to fix the performance issues + prepare longer-term balance adjustments. Eda is more or less ruining the entire meta right now :frowning:

1 Like

Rip Prize wall 2021-2024 it will be miss

2 Likes

Is it about to work with characters who used to reflect less damage, such as Phoebus?

1 Like

“The Tiger” is Bag- wait whoops sorry, I meant Sc- DANG IT! It’s Shere Khan!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney