Update 6.0.1-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 6.0.1-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 6.0.1-A Update! This release features New Chapters, Hero Levels, and Ranks and Shop Rotations.

Overview

• New! Chapters, Hero Levels, and Ranks
  • Shop Rotations

Battle Pass

• Reminder the Battle Pass will enter a 2 week hiatus as we rework the hero release schedule!
  • Read more about it in the State of the Game post.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

Existing Heroes

• Eve replaces Jack Skellington in the Heist Shop
  • Scar replaces Shank in the City Watch Shop
  • Negaduck replaces Buzz in the Surge Shop
  • Rex replaces Goofy in the Arena Shop
  • Tiana replaces Bolt in the Coliseum Shop
  • Maleficent replaces Flik in the War Shop

Shop rotations will refresh after May 31st, 2024, at your usual refresh time.

Servers 1-25 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 435 to 440
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Emerald+10
  • Chapter 82: ā€œA Booming Bassā€ NEW!
    • Sally, Elsa, Phil, Manticore, Vinny Santorini, Hopper, Winifred Sanderson

This is a server update that is scheduled for Tuesday,May 28th, 2024 that will roll over automatically.

12 Likes

4 Likes

Bolt* Plus, Iā€™m very excited for the new chapter.

lol, and someone didnā€™t like my comment so they reported my name that Iā€™ve had for 5 years. Cool.

Off topic: But I have no idea why your name was flagged in the first place since thereā€™s nothing wrong with it. šŸ¤·

1 Like

Boo? Why are you booing this?

Boo? Pretty sure we already have Boo. Sheā€™s with Sulley, remember?

EDIT: Staying on topic, we still donā€™t have Eda Chips on the rotationsā€¦

2 Likes

Of course weā€™ll get it

Hi Sam, since you took over the posting of patch notes, the patch notes has been posted in the announcement section instead of patch notes section. Would it be possible to change it like the grill father was doing? I have a bot that checked the rss feed of the patch notes section to post it my guild discord. ( donā€™t want all the announcement stuff, just interested in patch notes)

2 Likes

The greatest comeback of all time

This is valid, however you can ā€˜Followā€™ the Patch Notes channel in the Official Discord to pipe the posts there through to your own - Iā€™ve set this up on mine and it works well :eyes:

Oh yeah will do that instead, that is a good idea.

Thatā€™s cool, since Negaduck is now locked in the impossible stamine chapters!

Rest is meh

1 Like

Thatā€™s it? No more big update?

I canā€™t believe I missed the Max Goof update last time since I wanted to express my thoughts on it!:pensive:
I feel like something is wrong with this website, rather if itā€™s latest, patch notes, or announcements.:thinking:

I know this isnā€™t the Max Goof update, but here are my quick thoughts on it: I have thought about Max sometimes so he certainly is a great addition. Iā€™m so glad Judy got a costume thread as a meter maid, which I love it a lot!:+1::heart: Kimā€™s costume thread is also pretty cool too. I feel like a few other heroes might get one soon, like Mr. Incredible. And those are my thoughts!:+1:
Max: ā€œDad!ā€
Goofy: ā€œMaxie! Iā€™m so glad youā€™re here! Youā€™re missing all the fun! Hyuck!ā€
Max: ā€œI know. But hey, Iā€™m here now. But wow look at all of those sites around here, and look! I see Judy, Kuzco, Mickey, andā€¦Powerline!!! This is the greatest day of my life!!!ā€
Judy Hopps: ā€œHi Max, welcome to the team! Are you ready to team up with us?
Max: ā€œOh you know I most certainly am officer. Come on dad, letā€™s rock & roll!ā€

Anyway, back to this topic: Not much to say other than new shop replacements and another chapter. However Iā€™m currently struggling in a minor level in the latest chapter, so Iā€™m gonna have to level up my stronger heroes and also get some of them to Emerald after Judy.

Again, I donā€™t know how a few recent topics havenā€™t been shown, I feel like I need to rethink about this difficulty (perhaps Iā€™m not the only one). Anyway, thanks and Happy Memorial weekend!:us:

You thinking of it ā€œLike Father, Like Son or Daughterā€? Well, you may have given us a clue about more enemy debuts including Max. Abu needs to come there for sure.

What?? This is so confusing.

Business at usual

Well, this topic needs to close.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney