Update 6.0.1 Patch Notes

I would rather take Kuzco in the Arena crate over VIP Crate again (this is where I wanted Eda) and Dante in the Guild crate but this is… Fine, I guess?

It would’ve been better to give him a friendship with Goofy (it would definitely make more sense than Doofenshmirtz) but Luz is a more decent friend than Pete for sure.

2 Likes

I feel like a Meilin Lee friendship with Max would’ve been amazing considering they are both teenagers who like music and they also had to bond with a parent in their respective movies.

1 Like

Seriously? No Powerline or Goofy?

3 Likes

LET’S GOOOOOOO!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE!!!

tenor

EVERYBODY MAMBO!!!

17 Likes

I’m curious as to why this is the update 6.0.1 patch notes and not the 6.1 patch notes since usually for new characters you go to the next big number.

Max doesn’t seem too overpowered off the bat, which is nice.

Bit disappointing, but makes sense given the context. Would have been nice though to see Mickey and friends get rebalanced for the anniversary (though Goofy and Pete theoretically will). It does seem a really small patch pool though as others have said.
Also gonna be rough going for anyone that doesn’t have the heros stuck in poor availability built out (Dante, Kuzco, Doof + Max incoming). Particularly as those three are going to be very important this round now that the likes of Eda, Luz, Shere Khan, Kaa, and Pegasus are included in the rebalanced ranks. Rebalanced those five may be, but their skill kits still bite hard against a lot of the roster.

1 Like

Max Goof! Where are his friendships with Powerline and Goofy?

New costumes! Yayyyy!

Is Max Goof the anniversary hero?

3 Likes

It should have been Powerline and Goofy

2 Likes

I think the connection is that Doof is also a dad who tends to embarrass Vanessa in P&F. I agree it’s a bit of a strange choice, but it isn’t completely illogical.

Idk about Luz, though, since I’ve never watched The Owl House.

3 Likes

I really hope Vanessa is at least mentioned in this friendship. It would be too good to pass up and I can see these two getting along so well lol.

tumblr_o3qs3sY08i1rlapkwo3_1280

7 Likes

I bet @Myeong would be so happy :smiley:

So excited we got Max Goof for these Patch Notes!

IMG_0711

3 Likes

Well let’s see if she comes in the game

1 Like

Goofy, Minnie, Fozzie, Daisy, Tiana, and Max most of these characters are Mickey Mouse characters and they’re all on the red team except Fozzie he was the first blue team character as the anniversary hero

Wait, is max the anniversary hero?

1 Like

Yeah man don’t you see it

2 Likes

That must be my hunch on why Goofy needs to be added to the Goofy Movie franchise. At least the stacks of Empowered blocks energy removal, so if energy were to be removed, the stack of Empowered is removed because it has been used.

1 Like

We are so back

3 Likes

I was expecting to see what Kim wore in season 4 for the mission but, seeing what she wore in season 1 brought back memories and seeing Judy in the meter maid outfit reminded me how she started

3 Likes

Here’s something a meter maid should learn about: talking to people about tickets.

1 Like

Wow. Someone finally adds Max Goof.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney