Update 6.0.1 Patch Notes

Ngl if you played for like 4 or 5 days in both battle passes and did you max quests they should be unlocked, these were the easiest to get imo as they was basically like “here you go” if you just played your normal stuff. Coming late for Luz is a bit different but doof Is still available thankfully

Hopefully they can expand the pool @Samm and @TheGrillFather might look into this fingers crossed… could add zootopia and Kim possible as Judy and Kim got a costume this update

True, but I’m mainly thinking of players who join due to seeing Max offered as a hero; they will obviously be too late for Luz’s Battle Pass, and Doof will only be possible to get for F2P for the first few days of Max’s Prize Wall, so I think it would be prudent of PerBlue to make sure both heroes are available via alternate means for the duration of that Prize Wall.

2 Likes

Do you mean ‘Perblue finally adds Max Goof’?

It’s on the top post. The cadence got a speed boost, so we’re still waiting on the next battle pass hero.

I never said anything about that….

I think last time PB said there will be merge server S1 and S21 before anniversary, is it canceled??

2 Likes

Looks like the anniversary is gonna be lit

A new character on the Red Team
tenor

And two new costumes for two characters in the game

One on the Blue Team

And one the Yellow Team

3 Likes

Awesome! Another A Goofy Movie representative!

Awww, I was expecting him to be Friends with his dad Goofy…or his idol Powerline. :confused:

Great to see Kim’s normal outfit! Ron might be next, idk… :3

Other than that, even though I’m retired, I just wanna greet everyplayer a Happy 6th Anniversary, Disney Heroes!!! :fireworks: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Are you still going to look at what they add despite being retired? I’m just curious.

Yes, definitely!

1 Like

It’s 19th season.

2 Likes

Yes it’s Max Goof he is here oh right but how come he doesn’t have a friendship with his father Goofy why both friendships does not make any sense

2 Likes

That is what we are all wondering

1 Like

Right exactly when is the game’s anniversary next week or when

1 Like

It is now…

1 Like

Oh good👍 yes

1 Like

TheGrillFather mentioned a couple of months ago that the server merge got delayed in order to ensure the combined server would be up to handling the load. No new timetable has been given; my uninformed guess is that it’s likely to happen sometime this summer.

Good wishlist!

They made one comment simply stating (not forcing) who they wanted to come to the game, it’s their first comment since last December, and they likely just didn’t realize that Tarzan can’t come to the game due to their inactivity… that is not “spamming”.

1 Like

I believe this is because all of their posts asking for heroes to be added (like this), get flagged and taken down

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney