Update 6.0.1 Patch Notes

I can see… it… here!

492x0w (1)

Kinda weird there is no big 6 in the icon for anniversary.

9 Likes

Since I’ve received no answer on this, I must ask again if there’s a chance something as simple as a cap could be added to this effect before the update drops, to put an end to this insanity already.
I don’t like being so insistent but it’s way too important to go unchecked for another month, it’s arguably more broken than peak Eda since at least she had 2 reliable counters. Nerfing the other broken heroes just made it even more apparent.

1 Like

Now that’s what I call an improvement!

4 Likes

Patch Notes update! Apologies for the late addition.

Patch Season 19 Information

This season introduces our fourth round of rebalanced Heroes:

• Goofy
  • Pete
  • Powerline

Once again, we want to remind everyone that this is a highly iterative process, and we’ll continually review feedback to make sure we’re going in the right direction. It may feel like nerfs, but the priority is to bring down power creep to a healthier state. The idea is to get heroes to a set standard to make usage as equally viable for everyone. Thank you all again for your support and patience in this process!

10 Likes

That’s great. Powerline and Pete buff. And unfortunate Goofy nerf :frowning:

But nothing for Judy, she is getting new costume. but maybe next month…

2 Likes

That’s great, but could we have that one change to Joy added as well?
If it’s too late to add it to this update can we at least have some small update later this week for it?

1 Like

What exactly changed about them?

Im general words no need some specific number. But a general idea of where we can find those changes. (Example: Increase damage in a skill, reduce damage in another one, this skill doesn’t add this effect anymore, reduce cool down, etc).

Hopefully Powerline and Pete will be better…

YESSSS it’s happening

Anyone else find it strange that simba of all characters have been used multiple times as the icon? There’s tons of other characters in the game guys! XD

lol I literally just started working on Goofy yesterday because he was due to be featured in the trials and not rebalanced…

some of his new stats don’t even make sense, what’s he supposed to do with 525 tenacity from blue skill?

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with Kim though. I’ve been using her for the longest time and she’s perfectly balanced!

All I have to say is best loading screen out of all we’ve gotten so far also they should have added a big 6 on the screen to replace Simba will Max makes sense because he’s the anniversary hero

Kim’s purple and red skill literally does nothing. And blue skill is practically just once per wave and is blocked by any hardy. Leaving her with 2 skills.

She needs changes.

2 Likes

Really? I’ve kinda never noticed then. She my second highest ranked character only under shego lol

they’ve missed the opportunity to include any of the big hero 6 characters in their 6th anniversary loading screen… lol

If this is true it is kinda unexpected. I didn’t think he was that bad, and from those three I would have expected a nerf for him, not Goofy

How it was before

Ralph and Vanellope obvious have to be there because they started it, Buzz gets replaced by Sadness and Sadness gets replaced by Donald Duck, maleficent gets replaced by Jafar, then Pegasus replaces Jafar, Elsa gets replaced by Hercules then Flash and Abu replaced him, then Max replaced the two, Aladdin gets replaced by Frozone, then Kuzco replaced him, Moana gets replaced by Cogsworth, then Joy replaces him, Stitch gets replaced by 22, Goofy replaces her, Darkwing Duck gets replaced by Tiana then Perry replaces her, Mr Incredibles gets replaced by Goliath, Jake replaces him, then Anna replaces him, Bo Peep gets replaced by Rapunzel and Luz replaces her, Scar gets removed, Mike gets replaced by Wall-e and Lumiere replaces him, and then Stitch replaces him

Joy is the only Pixar character on the new loading screen

5 Likes

My Goofy had a damage number around 10 times Pete’s before the update, and my Goofy is Y0 without disk levels while Pete is E8 with maxed disk. So I’d say it was pretty safe to assume Goofy was gonna get nerfed.

With that said his damage wasn’t his main use so he isn’t that much different. Pete got a bit better but Powerline was by far the biggest winner of the three.

8 Likes

The update is complete!

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney