Update 6.2-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 6.2-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 6.2-A Update! This release features New Chapters, Hero Levels, and Ranks and Shop Rotations.

Overview

• New! Chapters, Hero Levels, and Ranks
  • Shop Rotations

Bugs

• Fixed a bug where additional guild check-in levels were not appearing

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

Existing Heroes

• Miss Piggy replaces Baymax in the Heist Shop
  • Genie replaces Bagheera in the City Watch Shop
  • Minnie Mouse replaces Tron in the Surge Shop
  • Robin Hood replaces Jim Hawkins in the Arena Shop
  • Anger replaces Joy in the Coliseum Shop
  • Ursula replaces Baloo in the War Shop

Shop rotations will refresh after July 31st, 2024, at your usual refresh time.

Servers 1-25 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 445 to 450
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Emerald+12
  • Chapter 84: “A Long Wall” NEW!
    • “Huey, Dewey, & Louie”, Fred Frederickson, Hopper, “Statler & Waldorf”, “Cogsworth & Lumiere”, Sweetums, and Pegasus

This is a server update that is scheduled for Tuesday, July 23rd, 2024 that will roll over automatically.

18 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

That’s all? Well thanks for the information. Guess it’s just a low weekend.

4 Likes

None of these shop rotations are even that good

1 Like

Wow! So good!
“It’s brilliant,” said Ember.
“Wow! It’s so cool,” said Wade.

6 Likes

Wow! So awesome!

2 Likes

I’m still stuck in a current level that featured NegaDuck (or NastyDuck I like to call him)! I hope He gets reduced at some point because I’m tired of him appearing too much!:rage:
The shop replacements look good I’ll say!:+1:
Edit: I finally beat the level I was stuck on, and completely the remaining chapters! It was stressful!:weary:

1 Like

Please add Alameda Slim, the villain of Home on the Range
IMG_6411

12 Likes

Sorry for being off topic, but about the rotations: I don’t really get what is going on with the Contest Progress rewards. Why is Eda there? She has a crate already. A rare one, I know, but still. Where are others? Max, Doof, McLeach? Aren’t they supposed to be the Contest characters? Or not all of them?

1 Like

A lot of people asked for Eda on discord.

If I had any talks to contest rewards, I would attach hero chips for 5 different heroes unobtainable in diamond crates into those.

But then again, I would add some 10x Wish Crates item to the Prize Wall Hero Quests as well.

The crowd’s going wild for that, but, why would there be no visual bug fixes for each cap raise? Would we be locked inside a jar until the visual bugs are fixed?

1 Like

Why would they ask Eda on Discord? Everyone needs to focus on the topic.

Character rotations are topic related, so why not?

If that was a reason - awesome, let it be this way. However, I’m trying to figure out the ways of acquiring the characters. Like, Eda is now a Contest hero, maybe someone can replace her in the crate? Cause with Max, Doof and McLeach I just don’t get it. Are they all now IAP exclusives? Or some of them? Or all four will now rotate in contest? @Samm , this might be not something crucial, but I would be thankful if you clarify this moment.

Can we at least know whether the team is looking into Jim’s revive bug? It’s horribly annoying and I’ve had several instances where it turned the tide against me.

This is just bad - everyone leaving is currently useful and none of the replacements coming in are all that great. Many/all of them badly need those balancing boosts you guys keep pushing back…

Speaking on contest rewards can we final remove skill ups/friend items and replace them with I don’t know stamina cost resets maybe, shop resets maybe, mod power maybe, trials/port resets, rare hero chips or all of the above

There is a bug that I experienced while fighting the megavirus. For a brief moment of time my score went into the negatives. I’m not sure whether or not the bug has to do with the megavirus itself or the team I was using. In case that it was, my team consisted of Negaduck, Sisu, Pegasus, Baymax, and Jake Long. I am looking forward to this bug being resolved soon.

I wanna see Obi Wan Kenobi in this game

1 Like

Star Wars has its own game and he is in that game

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney