Update 6.3-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 6.3-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 6.3-A Update! This release features New Chapters, Hero Levels, Ranks and Shop Rotations.

Overview

• New! Chapters, Hero Levels, and Ranks
  • Shop Rotations
  • Bug fixes

Bugs

• Fixed a bug where Guild Crates would go missing if over 7k were purchased through Perk
  • Fixed “Cogsworth and Lumiere”’s Core HP as it had incorrect values
  • Fixed Prince Phillip and Esmeralda’s Skill Tags for their 5th Patch Talent, as they were incorrect

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

Existing Heroes

• Winnie The Pooh replaces Eve in the Heist Shop
  • Jasmine replaces Scar in the City Watch Shop
  • Esmeralda replaces Negaduck in the Surge Shop
  • Fear replaces Rex in the Arena Shop
  • Honey Lemon replaces Tiana in the Coliseum Shop
  • Kevin Flynn replaces Maleficent in the War Shop

Shop rotations will refresh after August 31st, 2024, at your usual refresh time.

Servers 1-25 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 450 to 455
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Emerald+13
  • Chapter 85: “Ten Steps BackNEW!
    • Bolt, Sulley, Scar, Stitch, Moana, Donald Duck and Tigger
  • Updates to the Hero Level costs
    • To help bring the XP drink economy back to health, we will be increasing Hero Level costs from Team Level 386 and above
    • This will go live with the new chapter, so the costs will remain the same until then

This is a server update that is scheduled for Tuesday, August 20th, 2024; downtime will be planned.

10 Likes

I just hope the next chapter won’t feature too much newer heroes because some of them are hard to defeat (especially the worst ones: NegaDuck, Rose, Eda, Jake Long, Dante [though I use him], etc.).

2 Likes

Ouch! This sounds bad. Like REALLY bad. Hope it doesn’t get too hard like Rank past Esmerald +6

7 Likes

GENIUS! :brain:

Add a referral system to get “new” players. Then do something like this XD

Just delete that useless referral system. 5000 diamonds aren’t even that much…

8 Likes

I don’t know that this is necessary, but I also can’t say I’m surprised by it. My main complaint is the same as when this was done with Gold costs for skills several years back (I want to say somewhere around level 100? I can’t find the post about it, though): The increases should only be applied to new levels, not already-existing ones. That just gives even more of an advantage to whales and long-established players, further making things harder for newer and F2P players, who face enough disadvantages as it is. If you restricted the increase to only the levels that get added going forward, at least everyone will face the same costs, rather than having to pay more for the mistake of joining the game later.

3 Likes

I think it was lv 78 or 84…it was under lv 100 and it was hell last time…

Whenever they can’t fix anything, they just…increase the cost :joy: you call that solution, Perblue? That just seems desperate

2 Likes

Excuse me, but I’m wondering if you’ll investigate all missing data found in chapter 67 after this update.

Unfortunate. I’ve half a mind to max out levels on anyone I have Y0 or higher before then, given how drastic the stamina increase went.

Still no Jim Hawkins fix? I would have thought a bug that actively affects gameplay would have been a priority but guess not.

This chapter name is so fitting right now :joy:

4 Likes

I know, right?

1 Like

Why don’t you just enable selling of higher tier xp items. People will do it because gold is a rarer resource. Win win and you don’t punish players with higher xp costs.

3 Likes

Any chance we will get the Home button back?

4 Likes

Oh, this is exciting!

1 Like

This is the real reason the chapter name is fitting right now.

I do hope having the event button in that spot is increasing money flow on their end so there’s some type of positive effect to be had with this decision. Because on my end, it’s nothing but a hindrance to my basic enjoyment of the game. Been playing the game since 2018 (with a few hiatuses here and there) so pressing home is just a natural reflex for me. Crazy they decided to remove it. Don’t hate the game now or anything, it’s just really annoying.

1 Like

Give us the Home Button back, please!

2 Likes

There was a home button? Never noticed it I guess :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Horrible times for updates do better perblue

3 Likes

I think Ace from Lilo & Stitch was upcoming soon

Please?

1 Like

Can you refresh my mind?
Who is him?

Also… They haven’t announced any sneak peek for a new hero here. Where do you get that?

2 Likes

Let players sell Ultra and Colossal XP

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney