Update 6.3 Patch Notes

6.3 Full Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 6.3

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 6.3 Update! This release features Mirabel Madrigal, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Overview

• New! Mirabel Madrigal
  • New! French Summer Gala Events
  • New! Patch Talents 5
  • Bug Fixes & Improvements

Mirabel Madrigal

Mirabel Madrigal is a Backline “Support” Hero on the Blue team. Mirabel Madrigal will be available in the Battle Pass starting August 6th, 2024.

Skills

All of You!
Passive: Instead of dealing damage Mirabel cheers on her team with her Basic Attacks, Healing herself and all allies for some HP.

Active: Mirabel sings to her team, inspiring them to do their best! Mirabel and all allies get Cleansed, gain Skill Power, and have their Movement and Attack Speed increased by a percent for a few seconds.

+HP Healed

One Step, Two Step
Mirabel dances, dealing Fantastic Damage to all enemies four times. Each time she deals damage, she Charms the closest enemy that is not already Charmed for a few seconds.

+Fantastic Damage

Celebrate Accordion-gly
Mirabel plays the accordion, dealing Fantastic Damage to all enemies four times. Each swing of her accordion grants herself and her team Determination stacks and applies Corruption stack to all enemies.

+Fantastic Damage

Peaceful Future
For the first few seconds of each wave, Mirabel is Invincible and Immune to Disables. Any enemies who attempt to Damage or Disable her during this time are dealt Fantastic Damage. This Invincible buff cannot be Copied, Stolen, or Removed and Mirabel can only damage each individual enemy this way once every few seconds.

Disables include Stun, Freeze, Blind, Charm and Silence.

+Fantastic Damage

Quite the Spectacle
Mirabel’s Basic Attacks now grant Energy to allies while the active portion of “All of You!” applies Empowered stacks to Mirabel and all allies.

“One Step, Two Step” now Shatters all enemies for a few seconds while “Celebrate Accordion-gly” buffs her and her team, granting Armor and Reality for a few seconds.

+Skill Armor +Max HP +Fantastic Damage to “Celebrate Accordion-gly”

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Charm is applied to 2 enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Armor
  • Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per Support Role
  • Effect Buff: Team Shield

Friendships

• Kuzco
  • Rose

French Summer Gala Events

We are so excited to welcome the Summer to DH! To celebrate, we’re throwing a fancy grand gala and you’re invited! Starting on August 16th, be on the lookout for:

• 5 special Trial Events with exclusive rewards such as:
    • A Summer themed border
    • Beast Royal Costume Mastery Threads
    • Hero Chips
  • A special Summer Contest!
  • Riddles for you to solve to unlock unique promo codes!
  • Different events like double drops, bonus team level XP, bonus chances, and more, everyday!

Make sure to log in so you don’t miss out on a Summer full of events across DH!

Patch Season 22 Information

As we approach the conclusion of Season 21 of Patch, we are delighted to share our exciting plans for Season 22!

We’re also excited to announce Tier 5 of Patch Essence! This means that starting this season, you can finally unlock your 5th Patch Talent and you can level your heroes up to Patch Level 25!

The 22nd Season of Patch will begin on August 6th and will run for 4 weeks. After the update goes live, you’ll be able to see the season’s Featured Franchises but the Franchise Trials won’t be available until 9:00 AM CT the next morning.

This season will revisit recently rebalanced heroes with these 4 franchises:

• Inside Out
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Coco
  • Wildcard

We’re happy to be back with rebalancing franchises for Patch Seasons!

Referral System

We are so excited to announce that we’re ready to reveal the Referral System! In game, each player will receive a unique referral link.

Please note that unfortunately, at this time, we are still working on the functionality to copy the link directly from their mail message. We’re aiming to get this ready in a following update!

Both the referrer and referred player(s) will receive diamonds as rewards

• Each referred player will receive 500 diamonds
  • Referrers can earn up to 5,000 Diamonds through tiered rewards, based on how many successful referrals are made:
    • 1st referral: 260 Diamonds
    • 2nd referral: 310 Diamonds
    • 3rd referral: 350 Diamonds
    • 4th referral: 390 Diamonds
    • 5th referral: 440 Diamonds
    • 6th referral: 530 Diamonds
    • 7th referral: 570 Diamonds
    • 8th referral: 610 Diamonds
    • 9th referral: 660 Diamonds
    • 10th referral: 880 Diamonds
  • We’re also offering an additional 500 Diamonds for each referred player who reaches this condition by August 31st, 2024:
    • Promote at least 1 Hero to Yellow+0 Rarity
    • Both the referrer and the referred players will receive 500 Diamonds each
    • This means the referrer can earn up to an additional 5,000 Diamonds if all their referrals meet this condition
    • Please allow up to 14 days after August 31st to receive these additional rewards

Please keep in mind that only new devices will qualify for rewards. Creating new accounts on the same device will not qualify.

Improvements

• New Guild Perks
    • Added 5 levels to Car Bonuses 1-6
    • Added 1 level for the Guild Influence Storage perk
  • New Hub
    • Enjoy the city with its fresh new look that brings cool summer vibes!
  • Home Screen Improvements
    • Tapping the new Battle Pass Hero icon now takes you straight to the Battle Pass page!
    • On the right tab, we’ve now made it available to access the Events page from any screen
  • Updated Prize Wall tasks
    • The Prize Wall hero tasks have been updated
  • Invasion Updates
    • Rewards and difficulties have been updated for Invasion
  • New Challenger Arena Bonuses
    • We’ve added new Scoring Bonuses to Challenger Arena!
    • Now you’ll get more points for using certain Franchises or specific Heroes
  • Weekly Free Rewards on the Webstore

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where some players were receiving negative Gold from Normal Campaign Raids
  • Fixed a bug where Sarah Sanderson & Billy would freeze on screen, causing the battle to timeout
  • Added a cap to Joy’s Red Skill Max HP Increase
  • Fixed a bug where Boss units became unkillable and getting large amounts of stats

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Content Adjustments:

• Mirabel Madrigal is the next Battle Pass hero!
  • Max Goof is the next Mastery Skin Prize Wall hero!
  • Cruella becomes Event Exclusive
  • Eda Clawthorne enters the City Watch Crate
  • Dr. Doofenshmirtz enters the VIP Crate
  • Shere Khan enters the Arena Crate
  • Dante enters the Diamond Crate
  • Rose will now be available in the Elite Campaign!

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, Aug 6, 2024

32 Likes

Don’t we have enough Blue team heroes? I would’ve made Mirabel a yellow team hero at most.

I can’t remember when we got new IPs for yellow team last.

7 Likes

Mirabel, perfect timing for my birthday month :birthday: Thank You DHBM :heart:

4 Likes

Encanto is the 3rd franchise to be introduced to DHBM in 2024, the 1st being The Rescuers and the 2nd being 101 Dalmatians.

4 Likes

YEESSS!!! An Encanto character, finally! And she looks great, too!! :blue_heart::butterfly: encanto-mirabel-in-awe-c1od417lhtptgbna

10 Likes

Mirabel dosen’t look bad

Also it seems that Encanto is on the Blue Team

Kuzco I understand because they know how to dance and party

Rose I guess it’s because they’ve had bad luck one was taken from her family but then reunited with them and one didn’t get a gift of magic but saved the magic

And Another Thing
IMG_6821

7 Likes

You know what, this is a very good one.

Finally a new support after years, and finally balancing is back with inside out included. I honestly did not even expect the cap for Joy but I’m so glad it happened :sweat_smile:

Also I’m looking forward to prize wall and invasion updates

Oh and 5th patches too finally

8 Likes

Nice, Mirabel is here since I love Encanto!

4 Likes

It was one of the franchises that had the most votes to come in the game last year but Meet The Robinsons was the first then The Owl House, then The Rescuers Down under, then 101 Dalmatians, and now Encanto

1 Like

Awesome!!! Mirabel Madrigal from Encanto (2021) is joining the battle! and also new Beast’s Costume to Summer Gala!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Waldorf: You know, I would wait for a miracle, but right now I’m waiting for something else.

Statler: Well, what’s that?

Waldorf: Ninety

5 Likes

I just realized, isn’t she already in city watch crates?

2 Likes

According to Cruella de Vil patch notes… Yes.

2 Likes

My prediction was right. I knew it was Mirabel.

FINALLY!

We have Encanto in DHBM… and it’s starting with Mirabel!

That’s nice. New costume!

Sounds exciting. I hope the stamina cost for resets in trial event will be 10-15M.

WILDCARD BALANCE!!!

After 2 years but finally it’s here.

I hope Basil will be finally viable.
Also Sadness, Anger, Gaston and other wildcards buffs. And Joy nerf!

Was rather expecting something else… but that’s probably ok?

What this means?

Hopefully for better…

Big yay!

That sounds intriguing.

This finally happens, her bug gets fixed.

Didn’t expected that, but that’s welcome. Will balance stuff.

What boss??

And on the top…

After a year of waiting (or more??) we are finally getting the 5th and final talents for heroes! This can change a lot of balance across all 220 heroes. Exciting.

This seems to be the best patch notes of this year, so far! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Remember when the City gets frozen when it’s winter time? Something like that but themed with summer. Nothing else.

Well if that’s true… hopefully it can be used few times :eyes:

Eda is already there. And Shere Khan is leaving guild crate… but who is getting in? It makes sense to be Luz since she leaves VIP crate.

4 Likes

Another Dante skill set, great. Hopefully she’s not too op. Good to see Encanto finally here though!

Another proper costume, and looks good too. Let’s hope it’s actually reasonably obtainable.

Wildcards again, really? Forgiven due to the fact they’re actually getting rebalanced at long last.

Hopefully you’re updating the rewards too, the last one was completely boring to play.

Thank goodness.
Still no Jim Hawkins fix?

Dante to the diamond crate at long last. Eda is already in the city watch crate? Who’s replacing Shere Khan in the guild crate?

We did it. We got an Encanto character in DHBM.

Wow. That is perfect.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney