Update invasion

It has been a long time since there’s been a refresh/ update in invasion. I wish there was a Hall of Fame or something to look back on previous invasions scores. Some work hard at this and I feel like it’s one of the most toss to the side game modes. When players dedicate hours in this event. Can you do something to congratulate players more and possibly re-evaluate prizes? Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

Agreed. The prizes really need to be evaluated.
While you’re at it…Also merge 23 in 21 so I can get all my invasion mods on my 23 account.
Because otherwise I really dont see how players are supposed to advance mods with so little resources

3 Likes

I approve this message, more heroes, higher levels, more juice needed, rewards still the same :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Agree. Invasion and Heist rewards needs to be boosted. Noone plays Heists beside there is a content which includes Heist tokens. When you reach level 60 in Invasion basically thats end for you. But someone likes to do chill invasions for billions… and he has nothing for it. Also i think Codebase should be rewarded by score - not reaching just level 30 ( around 2mil score )

2 Likes

Definitely needed!!!

1 Like

I agree. The invasion rewards from a couple weeks ago were actually good, but it looks like that was just a special event invasion. If the rewards from that event became the regular rewards, then it would be so much better. We need more mod pieces, at the very least, in rewards.

It seems like PerBlue is not taking an interest in making the game enjoyable for the players, which is a shame because this game used to be a lot of fun.

3 Likes

There are a total of 90 mod pieces in the rewards for 1 of the 9 different mods. That’s not remotely enough to upgrade mods. I am constantly starved for mod pieces. Please please please update the invasion rewards!

2 Likes

:money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney