Update! Predictions

You’re saying Mulan 2 was bad? Have you seen The Jungle Book 2? I would rather see a Mulan 3 and 4 than that again. It’s a trash heap. But just because the sequel was bad (as all sequels normally are) doesn’t mean Shere Khan was ruined for me, or Baloo or Kaa or any other character in any other movie for that matter. It’s kind of like how you still love a younger sibling after they download a virus getting free v-bucks. You have to try to forget that they have that kind of capacity for stupidity, but you’re still good.

@Drone_IX I was referring to the part where they “sniffed up meme”

@PawpsicleSticks that relationship is not even close. My little brother is alive while movies aren’t. While I agree that almost every Disney sequel I have seen has been bad (there may be one or two that are not but I cannot think of them)
I still feel like this one was the worst. Mushu was I must admit one of the best characters in Mulan. I loved (and still do) the songs, characters, plot, and especially Mushu and Mulan’s Grandma (Or is that Mulan’s mother’s grandma?? :confused: )

One of my favorite lines was when he tells the horse and I quote “Down, Bessie”

I died it was hilarious and thinking back I still smile sometimes. Mulan is my favorite Disney Movie hands down. (Not including Pixar)

Then there was Mulan 2. Mushu the once hilarious, iconic character of number one became the villain in number two. Motivated by not wanting to lose it all (As are lots of other villains.) He tried to ruin Mulan’s life. And ultimately nearly got Shang killed (still not sure how he survived that fall :confused: )

If he had not been like that, then Mulan 2 could have been one of my favorites especially as sequels go. Ultimately, it ruined my opinion of Mushu completely. I still love Mulan and want her in-game but… I despise Mushu.

1 Like

I apologize, I haven’t seen Mulan 2 in a few years, but I remember that now… and you’re definitely justified in that regard. :frowning:

1 Like

Mulan 2 is definitely by far one of the worst sequels. Not all Disney sequels are bad and even if they are, the music is always top notch. Case in point I love “Lesson Number One” from Mulan 2. They may be not as good as the original but it would be hard to point to one that is on par let alone better. The Lion King 2 is one of the better ones. Art and music are suprisingly good. I also personally enjoy the other two movies in the Aladdin Trilogy.

Back on topic thank you Polaris for breaking the silence and givinf us something to look forward too. Love to see what is in store for us.

1 Like

The “goodness” of a sequel kind of depends on how old you are. My young kids love each sequel and watch some of them on repeat (their favorite from what we have is Lion King 1 1/2).

As for the above topic…it had slipped my mind that we are due a new sign in hero. Fingers crossed we get someone new since I have all the released heroes already. I’d like to see Rapunzel, but that’s just me wishing.

If enough people wish the same way, then the wish comes true by Perblue :wink:

Oh! Alright, I think he is taking it in like magic. Right @Mr_Meme?

I dont see any related topic on some comments here and yet they are not flag… lolssssssss

Well, shouldn’t be that many more hours to when the update information come :-). Not sure if less than 6 hours, but would assume less than 9 hours now.

1 Like

Yes! U want some magic?

Will Polaris post according to American Standard Time? It’s close to March 1 here in Asia. Oh Boy! (Mickey said).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney