Updated Loading Screen

I have seen some stuff about it already but no topic so I think I’m the first! Anyway I was curious and wanted to hear your guys opinions on the new loading screen!

1 Like

I would say it…has it’s strengths and weaknesses in comparison to the previous ones.

• Positive: New character art. I would say out of four screens we had, the new one has the best character art. Especially Jafar, he is easily my favourite part of the image.
  • Positive: Megavirus. Just cool to see it on the background.
  • Negative: The background. Have to be fair, the color is far less appealing than the previous ones had, especially the third.
  • Negative: Character art. Yes, again, but as a minus because of reusing arts from the third screen, which probably had the weakest character art IMO. Except Frozone, he is epic as always.
  • Negative: Dynamic. The point of previous screens was characters rushing forward, while here they…some do, some don’t. The old ones do, sure. Jake and Jafar just kinda levitate and that’s it. Flash…he is Flash, after all. Tiana, hard to see. But all of the smaller ones just stay there without moving.
  • Negative: Space. As many people said before me, the screen seems a bit empty. If we keep the same amount of characters, I would exchange Abu and 22 for a couple of bigger toons for the background, such as Meilin (to keep at least one wildcard) and Oogie (refreshes plus more franchises to feature on the screen instead of having two Aladdin characters).

So yes, sadly, I have to admit I dislike it more than I like it. But still, props to PerBlue for their work :paintbrush:

5 Likes

I’ll be honest what I don’t like about the new loading screen is that there’s still a lot of spaces at the sides that’s big enough for a few more characters and Scar is still there when I was expecting him to be replaced

1 Like

I absolutely love the new loading screen! It’s an excellent showcase of the wild variety of franchises, and characters of those franchises, that are represented in the game. As well as showcasing some of the characters that somewhat recently joined the game

The yellow background makes it more lively and relaxing than the previous loading screen, which I find appropriate with the changes done to the stamina cap

I love new loading screens!

Yet no Muppets :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I’m kinda trying to wrap my head around how this in any way can be significant enough to be a point of discussion.
And furthermore pros and cons related to it.

1 Like

PB doesn’t give us much We take what we can get

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney